Captain America Fans, Show Off Your HT Custom Cap/Steve Rogers Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I think that might be the same bike as the one I've got my Avengers Cap on - sure looks to be the same. Personally I think it's a good alternative, as the Harleys are just crazy expensive! :panic:

^ I think that might be the same bike as the one I've got my Avengers Cap on - sure looks to be the same. Personally I think it's a good alternative, as the Harleys are just crazy expensive! :panic:

Yes good to know others are using this, I ended up getting it lol. Pretty good deal too it was $38.00 with $14.00 shipping on eBay and I had a $25.00 coupon code so only paid $27.00 shipped and will get next week! Not bad for a 1/6 scale vehicle :yess:

Here is the listing in case anyone wants it for them self:
Honda Valkyrie Black 1 6 Motorcycle Model by Motormax 76252 | eBay

Yes good to know others are using this, I ended up getting it lol. Pretty good deal too it was $38.00 with $14.00 shipping on eBay and I had a $25.00 coupon code so only paid $27.00 shipped and will get next week! Not bad for a 1/6 scale vehicle :yess:

Here is the listing in case anyone wants it for them self:
Honda Valkyrie Black 1 6 Motorcycle Model by Motormax 76252 | eBay

Congrats, great to see you got a good deal on it too, it's a really nice looking bike I reckon! Cap looks pretty good on it as well I think (and Rogers will probably look even better :) ). Not the best quality pic, but to give some idea, here it is with my Avengers Cap....

View attachment 209279

Congrats, great to see you got a good deal on it too, it's a really nice looking bike I reckon! Cap looks pretty good on it as well I think (and Rogers will probably look even better :) ). Not the best quality pic, but to give some idea, here it is with my Avengers Cap....
WOW!!! Thats awesome :clap

Hey everyone! So I got my Motor Max Honda Valkyrie Bike and its amazing! Such a presence and goes really well with Avengers Casual Wear Cap! Overall for 38 bucks with a 25.00 eBay coupon I can't complain at all. Really neat

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Hey everyone! So I got my Motor Max Honda Valkyrie Bike and its amazing! Such a presence and goes really well with Avengers Casual Wear Cap! Overall for 38 bucks with a 25.00 eBay coupon I can't complain at all. Really neat
Great price, and placement of the shield :clap

Congrats - it looks awesome!! :rock

Here's a couple of mine, (I like the avengers jacket set shown earlier, I have one too.....)
URL=https://s959.photobucket.com/user/DaleStringer/media/Hot%20Toys%20Dragon%20etc%20figures/Captain%20America%20TFA%20Rescue%20Verison/010_zpskrp7kvoy.jpg.html]
010_zpskrp7kvoy.jpg
[/URL]

Been gone a while, and it seems like I've missed quite a bit in this thread. Love all the pics everyone is posting up here. I'm actually going to be selling off most of my HT Cap collection, and just focus on customs here and there. Wasn't an easy decision, but collecting itself was getting to heavy for me. It's nice to see all the hard work here, as well as to get some inspiration going forward. Hope to see more posts here soon, as well as add a few myself. :)

Back