Captain America Fans, Show Off Your HT Custom Cap/Steve Rogers Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10433942_10153483664179782_9139605345564169774_n.jpg10505570_10153483734149782_3404006616785654506_n.jpgzrogers3.jpgzrogers6.jpgzrogers5.jpgzrogers.jpgzrogers1.jpgzrogers2.jpg

Here is my kit bash Steve Rogers from Avengers 1. Head is Headplay Steve Rogers Head, Outfit is POP Toys Leather Jacket, ****, Pants and Shoes. Body is an inexpensive one off eBay. Overall I think is a decent representation of Steve until I get a true Hot Toys Cap. Waiting for CW Cap because I missed the boat on AOU lol.

IMG_0079.jpg
IMG_0096.jpg

Nice picture mustang!

Yeah, AoU Cap prices are skyrocketing. Most of the people who missed him are waiting for CW Cap being that the suits are so similar, but I think the AoU suit is slightly better and the magnetic shield is awesome. Not to mention there's no telling if CW Cap will come with two immaculate headsculpts.

If you can find him at this point for anywhere under 300 bucks, I'd still get him.

Nice picture mustang!

Yeah, AoU Cap prices are skyrocketing. Most of the people who missed him are waiting for CW Cap being that the suits are so similar, but I think the AoU suit is slightly better and the magnetic shield is awesome. Not to mention there's no telling if CW Cap will come with two immaculate headsculpts.

If you can find him at this point for anywhere under 300 bucks, I'd still get him.

Yes I'm going to try! I am currently on the WL at SSC for Cap so we'll see. Not sure though. I'd really prefer not to pay 320.00 for a 220.00 figure lol

Just got the pop toys military short dress jacket set. All of the medals and collar brass have to be affixed to the coat. They include double sided tape but I'll use glue. I'll post pics of it all together when I can.

Just got the pop toys military short dress jacket set. All of the medals and collar brass have to be affixed to the coat. They include double sided tape but I'll use glue. I'll post pics of it all together when I can.

Cool! Look forward to seeing those. :)

It makes me so happy to see all the Cap love on this thread! For the longest time before The Winter Soldier came out I felt like a lone voice crying in the wilderness when everyone everywhere seemed to go on and on about how great Downey's Iron Man and Hemsworth's Thor are while Evans's Cap was always relegated to third best--kind of corny, he looked goofy in Avengers, people could take or leave his first movie, etc. Maybe I'm in the minority here but I loved Cap's first movie and thought it was much better than the first (or second) Thor movie, and I immediately loved Evans's take on Cap, to the point that it spoiled me and I can no longer read Cap comics because the standard comic book take on the character just doesn't remind me of Evans at all. To me, just as much as Downey created the new template for Iron Man, Chris Evans's Cap is the definitive Cap and the only Cap for me.

And Jaymig926, your Steve Rogers in his army uniform is awesome! It looks so good it could be an actual Hot Toys release! If he came in a two-pack with a World War II Bucky I'd buy it!

Hey guys! I was thinking about buying a 1/6 Bike for my Avengers Steve Rodgers (leather jacket version) and came across this Bike on eBay. I know its not movie accurate but for the price ($37.99) it certainly looks well off enough to fit in. The 1/6 Harley bikes are just really expensive. So what you think? Yay or nay?

$_57.JPG

Back