Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess was that the airport scene was more in the middle of the film. Don't see the problem with it anyway, after the flying city it's nice to see something more grounded (pun intended).

It has to be a spontaneous moment because I would think, with everybody in that scene being a hero, they would settle their differences in a less populated area than a full blown airport.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe Tony was trying to get more frequent flyer miles (collective groan):lol

wolverine.jpg

Wolverine cameo confirmed.

My guess was that the airport scene was more in the middle of the film. Don't see the problem with it anyway, after the flying city it's nice to see something more grounded (pun intended).

I'm sure it will play out ok in the movie but the airport scene still has afew ???'s over it. Considering all those guns and super powers is everyone just going to walk away from the fight with some cuts and bruises on them sharing a laugh...

I'm sure it will play out ok in the movie but the airport scene still has afew ???'s over it. Considering all those guns and super powers is everyone just going to walk away from the fight with some cuts and bruises on them sharing a laugh...

I don't think any of them will be out to kill each other (Bucky maybe) but I also don't think the ending to Civil War is going to be as friendly as AOU.

Having all these heros coming together to fight Thanos is going to be insane.

Too late now but imagine if Marvel had made a deal with Fox for the X-Men and FF to join the fight. :thud:

Oh well, what we're getting is better than nothing.

I mean are we really going too see this in live action:

Iron Man, Cap, Thor, Hulk, Vision, Falcon, Black Widow, Hawkeye, War Machine, Black Panther, Spiderman, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, GOTG, Loki, Odin, Warriors 3, Maybe Punisher, Maybe Daredevil, Pepper Potts (lol) VS Thanos!

After IW1/2 and JL1 are going to be nuts!

P.S.

Red Skull WILL make his return in IW1/2.

What would Black Widow, Falcon, Punisher and Daredevil do against Thanos?

You forgot Pepper Potts. :lol

Well, their roles will be very important.

They will be busy with resource allocations, making sure the team has enough water bottles and warm blankets.

You have any idea how many Home Depot and Supermarket trips Falcon can do with his wings or Black Widow with her 2016 Corvette stingray!

Punisher will kill any citizen who doesn't help with the disaster relief and Murdock will provide legal service when it comes time for the class action law suits against Thanos LLC for property damage.

Last edited:
You forgot Pepper Potts. :lol

Well, their roles will be very important.

They will be busy with resource allocations, making sure the team has enough water bottles and warm blankets.

You have any idea how many Home Depot and Supermarket trips Falcon can do with his wings or Black Widow with her 2016 Corvette stingray!

Punisher will kill any citizen who doesn't help with the disaster relief and Murdock will provide legal service when it comes time for the class action law suits against Thanos LLC for property damage.

Captain America: Civil Court War :monkey3

Don't give them idea, next think you know they'll do a translucent figure with the Vision sculpt and call it hologram Jarvis concept.

Don't give them idea, next think you know they'll do a translucent figure with the Vision sculpt and call it hologram Jarvis concept.
I'm surprised no company has done the hologram Jarvis and Ultron matrix's that were in Stark's lab.

Back