Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't understand the point of having War Machine in these films.

And I like him in comics.

I still don't understand the point of War Machine's paddle

tumblr_m96mkqjik41rr7prso1_250.gif

63b5e7131a6cda8fb1820e9e0656bfd8.jpg

This brings me to something that I've subconsciously been thinking but it got buried under the excitement from the trailers and Spider-Man, but I think the airport being the location of the showdown is lackluster. So many more thrilling environments could have been used. But it's all in the execution I hope it looks less corny than that shot if them charging towards each other.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah the airport location is the blandest locale they could have picked other than an empty field of grass..however maybe when Giant Man shows up he throws a few 747s at Stark- now how cool would that be???:rotfl

It is a little odd for a location where all these characters show up in full armor and uniforms. It's not like Cap, Falcon and Bucky are trying to sneak out of a country dressed like that.

It has to be a spontaneous moment because I would think, with everybody in that scene being a hero, they would settle their differences in a less populated area than a full blown airport.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back