Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweat-capuche-officiel-captain-america-civil-war_cover.jpg

New Captain America: Civil War Image Teases An Epic Marvel Superhero Battle

With all those air punches how will anyone win the fight?

Won tickets to an IMAX screening of Captain America: The Winter Soldier with a meet and greet and Q&A with the Russo Brothers next week. Yay I get to push my kid at more people!! :yess:

Won tickets to an IMAX screening of Captain America: The Winter Soldier with a meet and greet and Q&A with the Russo Brothers next week. Yay I get to push my kid at more people!! :yess:

:mwaha I gotta admit I LMAO when I first read that jab at you by whoever it was in the Star Wars (?) thread. Glad to see you have a sense of humor about it. :clap:rock

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR'S SPIDER-MAN WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN OTHER FILM SPIDEYS

Captain America: Civil War
RELEASE DATE:MAY 6, 2016

Before now, the character has been shrouded in mystery.

BY NICOLE CARPENTER
Directors Anthony and Joe Russo don't think the other film iterations of Spider-Man are bad, but they are adamant about changing how the character is depicted in film. Speaking with ComicBook.com, the directors discussed how Captain America: Civil War's Spider-Man will differ from previous portrayals.

"We took a very personal approach to the character," Joe Russo said. "He was my favorite character growing up, so the opportunity to bring Spider-Man to the screen is a dream come true."

"We're bringing Spider-Man into the movie in [Captain America's] universe, in that specific tonal stylistic world," Anthony Russo added. "It's a little more grounded and a little more hardcore contemporary."

The duo is pulling the character out of the more colorful, comic book-based world that Spiderman usually resides in, and grounding him "the world that we live in," to make the "experience of watching [him] more passionate and more well-rounded."

It was also important to the Russos to cast a teenage actor. "The previous films had adults playing a high schooler," Joe Russo said. The directors wanted "more authenticity" in Spidey's casting, like the energy and insecurity you'd expect to find in a teenager.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

"Grounding him the world that we live in", our world sucks.

Yep, just another mandatory "this character is awesome and we respect his background" blah-blah for press.

Still not judging. TWS was a good solo film despite havin' many characters and cameos.

So I hop in and out of this thread casually so I'm sorry to bring up something that has surely been discussed somewhere a long this thread, but where do you guys stand on the fate of Cap? Are many of you expecting a dark ending like that?

I hope this isn't a spoiler.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jye posts another movie related story and...

giphy.gif
:lol :wink1:

:lol :lol

So I hop in and out of this thread casually so I'm sorry to bring up something that has surely been discussed somewhere a long this thread, but where do you guys stand on the fate of Cap? Are many of you expecting a dark ending like that?

I hope this isn't a spoiler.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The general consensus here is that he will die and Bucky will take over, but some are calling for Sharon to take up the shield.

How this will affect IW is a big mystery.

Back