Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the memes got to me, and I got to thinking about it, and why, exactly, were people acting like Stark saying "so was I" was such an emotional moment? Looking, objectively, at the MCU, you have Bucky sacrificing himself, saving Caps life, and, all around, being his bestie since childhood, and then you've got Tony, who, for the better part of half the time he knew him, was a total **** to Steve, and, even then, other than sharing a few drinks with him, wound up ignoring all his warnings and almost blowing up a ****ing country, so, why would anyone expect Steve to choose Tony over Bucky?:lol

Looking, objectively, at the MCU...
That's pointless since everything past "The Avengers" is a huge failure at building the shared cinematic universe.
Just relax and watch solo films, let your imagination create its own backstory and context for each.

giphy.gif

lol at the FatTrooper twirling his stick.

What has he been in that has flopped?

Ever hear of Blackhat?

No? Not surprising.

It earned $19.6 million at the box office against a budget of $70 million.

If you were asking about RDJ flops, his movie The Judge was a dud.
The Soloist recouped only half of its budget.

___

That's pointless since everything past "The Avengers" is a huge failure at building the shared cinematic universe.
Just relax and watch solo films, let your imagination create its own backstory and context for each.

All I'm saying is it's really not a hard choice who Cap should side with. If you choose the guy who's been a **** to you over the guy who saved your life, then you're an ***hole who doesn't deserve any friends.:lol

I think Hemsworth has been in the most string of flops, probably Evans too cause I can't think of any role he's done since he started being Cap other than the train movie (which was good, but not a financial success)

All I'm saying is it's really not a hard choice who Cap should side with. If you choose the guy who's been a **** to you over the guy who saved your life, then you're an ***hole who doesn't deserve any friends. lol
Exactly. :duff

Man, I can't wait for this film...

All I'm saying is it's really not a hard choice who Cap should side with. If you choose the guy who's been a **** to you over the guy who saved your life, then you're an ***hole who doesn't deserve any friends.:lol
Good point. Iron Man definitely did save Steve's life in that scene with the guns in Avengers. Then later when he closed the alien portal thing. And Winter Soldier trying to kill him and wreck his life in Winter Soldier was kind of a **** move, since you bring it up.

Ever hear of Blackhat?

No? Not surprising.

It earned $19.6 million at the box office against a budget of $70 million.

If you were asking about RDJ flops, his movie The Judge was a dud.
The Soloist recouped only half of its budget.

___
But the judge was a critically acclaimed movie wasn't it? Or at least in the sense that the consensus was that he did a great job in the role.

I didn't think the sherlock films were all that great but I thought he just had a huge part to do with the films success.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dunno if you're just trolling, Kara... :lol
I'll post anyway:

Iron Man definitely did save Steve's life in that scene with the guns in Avengers.
Because they had to work together.
Then later when he closed the alien portal thing.
To save the Earth.

MCU Tony and Steve never been friends, in any sense of it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
So he looks up to Iron Man as an idol instead of Captain America? He's going to be a confirmed little ***** then.

Back