Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You brought up Terminator, Khev's nose is sniffing like Wolverine as we speak. :lol

Man do I miss DiFabio, all I hope is that everything is ok in his life.

Don't know. Not here though that I see.

His contributions to the movie/collectible threads were immense and are sorely missed.

His TDKR battles are legendary, hobbit ones not too shabby either. :lol

Maybe's he's taken a Holiday.

Last edited:
I only care for Rogers, especially after this year, so naturally only re-watchin' CA films.
IM3 ruined my love for cinematic Stark beyond repair.

I only care for Rogers, especially after this year, so naturally only re-watchin' CA films.

Yep, Cap is the best of the main heroes. I think Sebastian Stan could do a good job as Bucky Cap if Rogers was to die or move to a new role.

Thor is my favorite of the three but he really needs to bring it in Thor 3 :lol

Has Gwyneth been confirmed for Civil War? It'd be interesting if she were to side with Cap as Rescue, we could have something a bit like the Reed/Sue dynamic from the comics.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Why? IM was a great film and he was great in Avengers as well. I've never understood why a bad film ruins earlier films for some folks.

Point was, how can he dislike 'family-friendly' T2 and yet like 'family-friendly' Indiana Jones?

:lol You appear to have mistaken me. Ehhh, I love T2. Ergo my preference for The Last Crusade is consistent enough. Now this isn't to say that I think TLC or T2 are objectively better than their predecessors. I simply consider them both completely valid entries in their respective franchises and will defend them to the hilt when someone lays into them.

/\ Those are my 3 as well, although I really liked Evans in TFA as well and Thor 1 had some great moments in Asgard.

AM only saw once, enjoyed it but no WS.
Ant-Man was definitely no WS but when you consider everything that happened with that film before it even started, and it still manages to be entertaining, and fit in with the overall universe seamlessly is a pretty big accomplishment.

Ant-Man was definitely no WS but when you consider everything that happened with that film before it even started, and it still manages to be entertaining, and fit in with the overall universe seamlessly is a pretty big accomplishment.

This is exactly how I feel about this film and it may not be WS but it's actually in my top 5 MCU films overall. :)

:lol You appear to have mistaken me. Ehhh, I love T2. Ergo my preference for The Last Crusade is consistent enough. Now this isn't to say that I think TLC or T2 are objectively better than their predecessors. I simply consider them both completely valid entries in their respective franchises and will defend them to the hilt when someone lays into them.

TLC is certainly better than KOTC and in some ways a palette cleanser after the dark and dreary TOD, but none of the sequels deliver the goods like Raiders does.

Oh, and T2 > T1.

Back