Captain America: Civil War (May 6, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daniel Bruhls role revealed

Spoiler Spoiler:

Daniel Bruhl's Role In Captain America: Civil War Revealed | Comicbook.com

So it seems we've seen the last of Weaving as Red Skull. Since the popular opinion is that this will be it for Evans as Cap and he'll get killed by Crossbones, there wouldn't be a point in bringing Weaving back at all. Bucky as Cap having a vendetta with him wouldn't make all that much sense since he crossed his path all of one time in passing conversation. Not enough to pay Weaving what he wants anyway. Shame.

So it seems we've seen the last of Weaving as Red Skull. Since the popular opinion is that this will be it for Evans as Cap and he'll get killed by Crossbones, there wouldn't be a point in bringing Weaving back at all. Bucky as Cap having a vendetta with him wouldn't make all that much sense since he crossed his path all of one time in passing conversation. Not enough to pay Weaving what he wants anyway. Shame.

Nah...Evan will be back for Infinity War. Getting "Killed" in the comics doesn't mean anything, especially in the MCU. If Weaving doesn't come back is not because Marvel can't pay him, it's because he doesn't want to come back, even though he's still contractually obligated to come back as Redskull, so Marvel could just make him come back, but since Weaving said he didn't like the CA movie or the character, Marvel might not use him.

How many movies are in his contract? They used his likeness during the Arnim Zola flashback in TWS so it probably counted as an appearance.

This was he's original quote,
"I [signed a multi-picture deal] for Captain America. I think the tendency, with those films, would be to probably not bring a villain back. They might for The Avengers, but I didn’t think I’d be in Captain America 2 or 3. I don’t think Red Skull will be there. And it’s not something I would want to do again. I’m glad I did it. I did sign up for a number of pictures and I suppose, contractually, I would be obliged to, if they forced me to, but they wouldn’t want to force someone to do it, if they didn’t want to. I think I’ve done my dash with that sort of film. It was good to do it and try it out, but to be honest, it’s not the sort of film I seek out and really am excited by. As an actor, to do all sorts of different films is great. It stretches you in different ways. But, I increasingly like to go back to what I used to always do, which is to get involved with projects that I really have a personal affiliation with."

My guess, it's more than 2 films.

Bruhl is definitely a good choice. Seems typecasted though.

I enjoyed Weaving, but I could do without him. I suspect something more between him and the IW. I mean he always seekerd the supernatural. I can see Thanos have some use, but like we said; why can't Thanos/Apocalypse be bad guys because "**** it! because I can" attitude?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Awesome if true.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Snoopy likes! :D

Yea isn't red skull captain America's arch nemesis? Where the hell is he? He made hydra right? He is tge top marvel villian that's like having doom and not showing him.

Back