Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's currently PO since the show isn't technically supposed to be open yet. They are trying to have them on hand for the official open and what not but I do not know if they will

Wow. These photos and figures are amazing. Hot Toys is killing it. These pics are making me want figures that I originally didn't plan on getting.

Those photos look great! I need to see the movie ASAP so I can start pre-ordering some of these :yess:

Maria Hill, Phil Coulson, Pepper Potts and Nick Fury all have figures. Sharon Carter will too... Eventually.

I wouldn't be so sure. There's a ton of characters we haven't gotten and aren't likely to. Peggy Carter, Jane Foster and her buddies, Lady Sif, Heimdall, Malekith, Ronan, even Ultimate Ultron. Lots of 'em.

LOL!!!!! :rotfl That is why I was wondering if they are actually available to buy yet or not. I want to do the same thing Brainy!
Untitled-4.jpg :rotfl

I also realized we can do this :lol
Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

It seems RDJ is confirm for Spiderman:HC. mark 47-48? Nooooo! too soon lol :thud:
I hope not for the sake it should be a Spidey centric movie. Hopefully he just pops up just as Tony.
Happy to see Spider-Man, even if only for a placeholder. My main want from the Civil War line.

Same here, tells me they have plans in motion for his look in the movie.

Back