Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind you. Have any movies outside of the 2 Avengers given us a comprehensive release of figures? (lets not include IM3 aka Transformers G1 movie 1985 - The Quest to sell brand new toys).

I suppose Winter Soldier was pretty well represented. But if you went by the Thor movies, and Ant Man, Hulk, than no. Even Guardians can't give the entire hero lineup, letalone the villains.

At this stage I'd say the only solid guarantees are Cap and Iron Man. Even if IM only had a cameo you know the new suit would get a release.

Haha But the 46 looks so sick to me ... cannot help but be excited.

Being excited is fine. Suit is looking good.

Anyway..

So much for the scale mail. (So far..and I would be shocked if it's just super imposed over the standard suit..maybe a second suit..) I mean I'm completly shocked that a Walmart tshirt was not reliable for breaking news. Shocked Lol

12279184_993087694065862_2219377565502956957_n.jpg

Yooooo Tony catching a beatdown is EPIC.....

I like Caps ideals and love Falcons loyalty....Tony is just looking like a government puppet at this point.

Curious to see if Stark's motivation is discovering that Bucky had a hand in his parents' death ... along with f-ing up in AOU.

One of the documents shown in the trailer already accounts for what happened in Sokovia, so I think it definitely played a part in all of this considering how Ultron nearly caused human extinction and all.

My main takeaway from the trailer is how amazing the MK 46 armor looks !!! I thought it would just be repaint of MK 45 but it looks a lot different somehow, very sleek but not as organic looking. I'm also glad that the suit doesn't light up like Christmas tree like in the concept art, at least when Tony is just walking around chilling in his armor. I'm still not sure about warmachine...would need more shots of him but so far pretty promising. Bring on the figures Hot Toys (it's sad that I look forward to these movies more for the toys than the actual film)

Good to see Black Widow returning more to what we saw pre Tony's Tron design... :yess: I keep telling myself I'm staying away from Civil War figures, but the only thing likely to stop me getting BW if it is decent is avoiding double ups. The only double ups I'm planning on are Thor/Loki figs, and possible classic IM rereleases. If Scarlet Witch is looking good I can see me finding that one difficult to resist also.

I had been regretting the decision on not getting the AoU Widow but seeing this her outfit, of what little we see, looks more in the looks of the Winter Soldier style so shes on my list (please HT give us an expression which is much more "Widow" than a blank stare)

Cool.. New War Machine just looks like a bulked up MKII from AOU, the original from Iron Man 2 still the best. And the MK45 from AOU I think looked better too than what's shown in the trailer, I take it the MK46.. Black Panther looks pretty good, another great transition from comic to big screen.

Agreed on WM, the first is still the best though I do really like the look of the 3.0 too!

The new War Machine is.. :drool:drool

The perfect blend of Mark 1 and 2.

YWeF9Tx.jpg

RnU6PE9.jpg

Yup looks great, I think I will be considering both the 1.0 and the 3.0, especially if they redo the Mk6 as I can display that with the original WM and the new one can join my Avengers.

Looks like I may be getting another IM too as this suit looks great, even better than the 45 I think. Wonder if they will be able to pull off the extra lights at 1/6 or if that will be something they would have to do a 1/4 scale for.

Back