Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Falcon's new look, must buy for me. Crossbones as well. Will pick up Cap, being a huge fan I have most versions so far, but I do admit I wish there was more to it than just subdued colors. I do have AOU Cap on pre order as well. Cap did have two costumes in Winter Soldier, so I'm hoping something like that may happen again. We haven't seen a version of the black costume yet, something like that would be great. However that may just be wishful thinking on my part. :dunno

The US Agent suit? I don't think Steve ever wore that but I could be wrong.

The US Agent suit? I don't think Steve ever wore that but I could be wrong.

Yeah. Most people associate the black suit with Walker. Steve wore it FIRST though. He was replaced with John Walker as the new Captain America, and Steve just went by The Captain. He eventually got the old suit back, and then Walker became U.S.Agent. Theres a TPB of the whole storyline (link below). In the story Black Panther actually gives Steve a new Vibranium shield. Seeing as he is in the film, could be a way to introduce him. But again, just my own geeky idea.

Amazon.com: Captain America: The Captain (9780785149651): Mark Gruenwald, Tom Morgan, Kieron Dwyer: Books

Now there's a rumor of Mark Ruffalo joining Civil War which makes sense since general Ross is also in the movie.

* Thor, patiently waiting for his phone to ring*

...Sigh...

giphy.gif

Jeeze WDZ, if you PO any more stuff you're going to need a new way to show the list in your sig, what with the character limit :rotfl

I need to add Ultron Mark 1 to that list :lol
I'm going to PO vision, whiplash 2, and possibly war machine soon. I have a problem
tumblr_mnvogc9LQe1sqznooo1_500.gif

Back