Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope the HK show in December has the protos for at least Cap, Iron Man, Superman & Batman.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a CW Cap to show since all they really need to do is remove the extra red from the chest and arms, and remove the extra white on the biceps and add a longer red line on the pants and give the figure TWS spats, boots, and gloves which shouldn't be too hard for HT to get out. If it's not there it's fine but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that figure came out early just like AOU Cap came out earlier than expected.

:goodpost: I agree, I like all these characters, my biggest fear is that they do something that makes it hard for me to continue liking a character. Civil war in the comics really tarnished my view of iron man and a few others and that kinda sucks cuz I really like iron man and many of those on his team as characters. So I am very excited for this movie but kind of a little scared too, hopefully this war won't be anything a few beers can't fix :lol :duff

Exactly :duff: :wink1:

:goodpost: I agree, I like all these characters, my biggest fear is that they do something that makes it hard for me to continue liking a character. Civil war in the comics really tarnished my view of iron man and a few others and that kinda sucks cuz I really like iron man and many of those on his team as characters. So I am very excited for this movie but kind of a little scared too, hopefully this war won't be anything a few beers can't fix :lol :duff

Well as far as Captain America goes, to paraphrase a line from the link to the article I posted a couple of posts above, Cap may not necessarily always be "right" so to speak, but it's a certainty that his intentions are always good and come from the right place.

I just have to get this off of my chest based on real life current events and happenings in the world.

I am extremely excited for this film because I love the plotline. I almost feel like it's mirroring what's going on in America and the world today in the sense where one is seemingly being forced to take a side and a stance on what you believe. And based on what my personal beliefs and opinions are about today's world and society and it's currently trajectory, I feel are the same beliefs that Cap would likely possess and are what he's fighting and standing up for in this film. IM is a proponent for control and regulation that is believed will make for a "safer" society, while Cap is steadfast in the belief that civil liberties and rights should not be sacrificed.

Seeing him fight for this on the screen, while fictitious of course but still similar in my opinion, will make me feel inside like he's standing up for what I feel is right as far as our own society goes. Go Cap!

Can't wait! :)

captain_america__you_move_by_moonlighttyger-d5s6ln8.png

:hi5: good post silverstar, I feel the same way. I like caps line in aou where he says "every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die, every time". That's basically how I feel too, everyone is so quick now a days to say please take my rights away because a few people can't control themselves and that is a scary thought that leads to a lot of innocent people dead and a tyrannical government that knows that nobody will stand against them because they are to afraid. This is one of the reasons why I love the winter soldier movie so much, it shows how hydra had to trick people into giving up their rights willingly because if they tried to take them people fought it.

Thanks xeno! And I concur. I've never been more prouder now to sport a Captain America shirt on occasion when going out. :duff

This is often how I feel when I read a lot of today's news articles.
tumblr_ne9p3sm2Kk1r348puo1_500.gif

I just have to get this off of my chest based on real life current events and happenings in the world.

I am extremely excited for this film because I love the plotline. I almost feel like it's mirroring what's going on in America and the world today in the sense where one is seemingly being forced to take a side and a stance on what you believe. And based on what my personal beliefs and opinions are about today's world and society and it's currently trajectory, I feel are the same beliefs that Cap would likely possess and are what he's fighting and standing up for in this film. IM is a proponent for control and regulation that is believed will make for a "safer" society, while Cap is steadfast in the belief that civil liberties and rights should not be sacrificed.

Seeing him fight for this on the screen, while fictitious of course but still similar in my opinion, will make me feel inside like he's standing up for what I feel is right as far as our own society goes. Go Cap!

Can't wait! :)

captain_america__you_move_by_moonlighttyger-d5s6ln8.png

:hi5: good post silverstar, I feel the same way. I like caps line in aou where he says "every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die, every time". That's basically how I feel too, everyone is so quick now a days to say please take my rights away because a few people can't control themselves and that is a scary thought that leads to a lot of innocent people dead and a tyrannical government that knows that nobody will stand against them because they are to afraid. This is one of the reasons why I love the winter soldier movie so much, it shows how hydra had to trick people into giving up their rights willingly because if they tried to take them people fought it.

:goodpost: :goodpost: Very well said, guys. I feel the same way. :duff

I align far more closely with Cap's beliefs. However, my steadfast fondness of Tony/Iron Man leave me no choice but to betray my own beliefs and side with Iron Man. :lol

I align far more closely with Cap's beliefs. However, my steadfast fondness of Tony/Iron Man leave me no choice but to betray my own beliefs and side with Iron Man. :lol

:duff :lol I understand your struggle ironman is awesome he just lets his past guilt cloud his judgement.

Thanks zack. :duff

Though I'm sorry to hear that. :lol :)

IM is a cool, intriguing and funny character though.

Back