Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on how the film turns out, this could very well be the first time I decide on getting a HT figure of Cap and Iron Man (not counting Mechanic Tony). Mark 45 looks good already, but a nod to the comics' Extremis suit similar to his Mark 3 would be great.

For Cap, I think it'd be interesting if they revisit the Avengers suit palette and give it the Strike suit treatment in terms of the tailoring. Iron Spidey would be pretty cool though, even if it's just a temporary suit he wears.

Also, sorry Brainy but I'm always Team Ultron! He had it right when he wanted to end us like the dinos! :rotfl

Based on the comics, do we know -- or can assume -- what characters are likely to go on what sides?

Like Hulk and IM, since Banner and Stark are both basically scientists. That would create good drama with Banner's relationship with BW, since she's liekly to go on Cap's side, yes?

Great thread! :clap

I'm definitely #TeamCap as well!! :rock

Really can't wait for this film :yess:, no doubt I'll buy whatever Cap figures they do to add to my ever growing Captain America figure collection! :slap

Ohhhh here we go... #TeamCap for me.

I'm actually more exited about Civil War than AoU XD

About the figures of this line I really want to see the Winter Soldier/ Bucky Barnes one. I'm pretty sure I will buy it IF they change the outfit and the headsculp resembles the actor.

Based on the comics, do we know -- or can assume -- what characters are likely to go on what sides?

Like Hulk and IM, since Banner and Stark are both basically scientists. That would create good drama with Banner's relationship with BW, since she's liekly to go on Cap's side, yes?

If memory serves in the comics BW was pro registration. So the drama would more likely be the decline of the friendship formed up during (after?) TWS.

I think this is even more likely going off the events of A2, so yes I expect BW to go #TeamTony. :lecture

If memory serves in the comics BW was pro registration. So the drama would more likely be the decline of the friendship formed up during (after?) TWS.

I think this is even more likely going off the events of A2, so yes I expect BW to go #TeamTony. :lecture

Oh that's interesting. Thanks.

Does anyone know the comic line-up of division?

I will have to wait till I watch A2 to decide which team I'm on....is really hard to choose :lol

Iron Spidey would probably be the GOAT hottoy to own... :drool

#TeamCap here. How surprising. :lol

As far as figures go, Cap is always a must, IM maybe, so...probably all of them. I wish :lol But really, aside from Cap, all the others are up for debate. Spidey will be added to my collection if I like this rendition of him.

Save a Cap siggy for me, please? :)

#TeamCap here. How surprising. :lol

te29f50_CommentPhotos.com_1406570708.jpg

I never saw that coming! :thud:

I never saw that coming!

What ever do you mean by that? :monkey3

And no, it's not just because I like Cap, I actually agree with his stance on the subject. Had the opposing views been the other way around, I would be TeamTony.

Back