Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right.. in the game of Black Widow doesn't look like ScarJo, and looks like....

I nominate Julianna Margulies from The Good Wife and ER fame... :stick :horse

:naughty

Just that last screenshot... Hell, if people can insist that 'Pops' Terminator looks like Tommy Lee Jones, I'm sticking with it... :lol

Just that last screenshot... Hell, if people can insist that 'Pops' Terminator looks like Tommy Lee Jones, I'm sticking with it... :lol

Ok yeah kind of :rotfl Its the pale complexion and reddish hair I think...
Maybe we can agree on a Margulies/Portman hybrid type face :lol *shudders

Also I'm not sure about the Pops TLJ's thing but cannot unsee :lol :slap

Not sure I like the idea of Silver Vision, that funko looks daft as far as funkos go. Can't unsee seven of nine's first suit.

As cute as the funkos are they don't have the depth or detail needed to make a silver suit like that not look off. I see no reason it couldn't look as good as the green version. Better even.

If there is one collectible firestorm I've never understood tbh, it is the funkos. They are like the new bubblegum cards or something. I do have three of them however. Step-kids bought me a The Walking Dead one for Xmas 14 and a Darth Vader for Xmas 15, and I have Little Groot because it was cuter and much cheaper than the Hot Toy.

Silver Vision would such be an awesome nod to his first appearance. I'd love that! Hell, Thanos kills Vision in TIG when he was all unpainted and silver so maybe we could still see that in Infinity War.

Ugh... the PP is such a waste. Why would you even bother having a line of figures... and then throwing that in with them???

I want Iron Man from CW... but I suppose I'll have to wait till they unload that.

Yeah the new costumes all look pretty good. I like most of the new ones better. I like Caps Aou better. Falcon I like both equal. WS I like CW better. Bp is sweet. I like the 45 better then the 46(by a large margin). Vision is a about the same so that's a wash(unless my rumor proves true). I like asm2 spiderman a lot so it would take a lot to top him. Though I'll still get the new one. Shocker, I know. Lol WM I like better then all but the first version.

Agree on all points but I like Falcon with the red highlights a bunch more. 45>46. 1st WM is the best.

HE is the only new that I'm like :slap :cuckoo: Looks like a bad figure skater outfit. [Blades of Glory 2]

3c4be00f49dea296571afb0f74c1bcd9.jpg

Sorry havent been here lately. Is this for real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too extreme for a regular Spidey suit, but not bad as a basis for the Iron Spider suit, if they were going to make it.

Really like Black Widow and Falcon! Still on the fence about Winter Soldier.... Also, why didn't they try to change up Vision? He looks just like the one we are getting in the AoU line (just my opinion).

That's a marvel studio question. They replicate the films. When u look at current production art and sources the suit hasn't changed much.

If there's another version in the film they may have a different prototype. But until marvel gives them permission to show it they can't. It's why there's no spiderman or black panther ect.

Loving all of them to be honest apart from one small niggly thing on Hawkeye and Falcon and that's the exposed elbow joint which looks terrible. I'm quite happy to overlook it but it would bother me. I'm sad i know lol.

Can't wait to see Spider-Man. I really hope we get a few versions (him being my favorite comic character). Hoping for an Iron Spider-Man but not getting my hopes up.

Ugh... the PP is such a waste. Why would you even bother having a line of figures... and then throwing that in with them???

I want Iron Man from CW... but I suppose I'll have to wait till they unload that.

I've speculated that the PP series, at least the XLII and the XLVI, is HT's stopgap measure, a product to show and sell to consumers while it figures out how to incorporate certain technology (increased articulation for the XLII and lights for the XLVI) into the MMS counterparts.

If the MMS XLVI is indeed close to $400, it doesn't hurt to wait. :lol

Back