Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! A Hot Toys Black Panther would be an instant buy for me! Loved the Cartoon they had on Netflix for a while. Storm shows up quite a bit.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453425486.785422.jpg

While I agree that there should be consequences, I find it hard to believe that they will:

Spoiler Spoiler:

My thoughts exactly.

Hawkeye looks great. First time I've been tempted. I hate the MCU convention of putting combat-ready women in wedge heels. I know, suspension-of-disbelief etc. -- but it still bugs me. I can't recall because I'm not as familiar with the comic version of Widow, but I believe she's usually wearing spikes or wedges in the books?

I love how the Russo bros. have approved designs that are slightly more grounded. Plus they don't have Widow with the ridiculous Mom haircut that Whedon loved. Whedon's designs were slightly TOO comic-booky for my tastes, even though in AOU he essentially adapted designs from previous movies...which was a smart call on his part. But in The Avengers...Cap looked ridiculous, now he has one of the best costume designs thanks in part to what the Russo's did in Winter Soldier.

I'm actually most impressed with Widow, I mean THAT is the look I've been waiting for. The WS design came close.

Yeah that Scarlett head sculpt is terrible. The first Avengers head sculpt is the best by far. These new ones don't even look like her ffs.

Winter Soldier is the only one I'm interested in so far.

Hoping to see a version 2 of Cap with his new outfit, a non powerpose Iron Man, Sharon Carter and Scarlet Witch. Going to wait on Black Panther and Spidey til their solo films if I like them.

So hard to not click on the spoiler tags :lol Hoping for a non-power pose Iron Man. Looking forward to getting it and Cap to make this set up.

background.jpg

I don't think this should be a spoiler, it's just costume speculation.(for vision)...but I'll do it anyway.. Just in case..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah the new costumes all look pretty good. I like most of the new ones better. I like Caps Aou better. Falcon I like both equal. WS I like CW better. Bp is sweet. I like the 45 better then the 46(by a large margin). Vision is a about the same so that's a wash(unless my rumor proves true). I like asm2 spiderman a lot so it would take a lot to top him. Though I'll still get the new one. Shocker, I know. Lol WM I like better then all but the first version.

Back