Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

Damn I liked it better than Dark world.

Cap feels like a proper beast in this that can dish out some hurt, no silly avengers costume either :yess:

Fury and Falcon get plenty of screen time too.

Talked the wife into see this next Saturday, from all the positives, I'm very much looking forward to this movie!!

Damn I liked it better than Dark world.

Cap feels like a proper beast in this that can dish out some hurt, no silly avengers costume either :yess:

Fury and Falcon get plenty of screen time too.

Where would you rank it among the other films in the universe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our list is pretty similar, I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy this probably more than most since I'm a huge Cap fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I've never ordered them before until just then, it's not set in stone:lol

i'm sure IM2 is at the bottom of many people's list

Just got back

9/10 for me, extremely happy with how this turned out!

2nd favourite movie in the MCU after The Avengers.

i'm sure IM2 is at the bottom of many people's list

I actually liked IM2 much more than IM3. They should have called IM3 Tony Stark 1 instead. Not that I'm a real big fan of IM2 but I didn't enjoy IM3 at all.

I actually liked IM2 much more than IM3. They should have called IM3 Tony Stark 1 instead. Not that I'm a real big fan of IM2 but I didn't enjoy IM3 at all.

Yup, I think IM3 is the worst movie from MS so far, and is one of the worst superhero movies of all time.

Yup, I think IM3 is the worst movie from MS so far, and is one of the worst superhero movies of all time.

I wouldn't say worst it's not on on daredevil and batman and robin level but it is bad .

I wouldn't say worst it's not on on daredevil and batman and robin level but it is bad .

No it’s not that bad :lol

I’d group it with Spiderman 3, X-Men 3, Blade 3 films.

IM2 is still my second favorite Marvel movie. Just above the Avengers. It just gets bogged down by the Shield sandwich.

I know people hate all of the SHIELD in IM2, but the complete lack of SHIELD in IM3 bothers me. Maybe some of IM2's SHIELD could have been saved for IM3 :lol

Back