Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome update spidey!

I didn't want it to come to this... Begging. But this statue really needs an m4 custom hand switch out.

Awesome update spidey!

I didn't want it to come to this... Begging. But this statue really needs an m4 custom hand switch out.

Thanks savage ... Honestly, this stuff is as addictive as it gets for me. I love art, and this is just an extension of that. Plus being able to make this stuff, and hopefully give back to the community is kind of a bit of dram hobby for me.

Now that hand you want.... I will see what I can do m8. However it may even be harder that a head because of the different keying and hand positions. Can you send me some pics of the Ex hand and some measurements. I will see what I can so. However, keep in mind that there needs to be some interest if you want to keep the cost down.

Thanks savage ... Honestly, this stuff is as addictive as it gets for me. I love art, and this is just an extension of that. Plus being able to make this stuff, and hopefully give back to the community is kind of a bit of dram hobby for me.

Now that hand you want.... I will see what I can do m8. However it may even be harder that a head because of the different keying and hand positions. Can you send me some pics of the Ex hand and some measurements. I will see what I can so. However, keep in mind that there needs to be some interest if you want to keep the cost down.

Who's all interested!?!? Haha. There are websites that sell kits too of an m4.

So after many hours and many new tools I have gotten this bad boy to this...

Original head on the left new on the right.

NewHead4_zpsqppxplyf.jpg

I didn't mirror EXACTLY what the big guy did, because A) I couldn't yet, and B) he made some choices base on my earlier screw ups thinking that was the way I wanted to go with this... So I tried to fix some things as I went. Still lots of work to be done, but I will be damned if I will EVER erase the video he made for me... So much sculpting gold there to see.

Amazing work, Spidey! :hi5: :duff

I finally ordered this Cap. I have no idea why I waited. I finally got him this weekend and he is awesome. I think the pose was throwing me off, but it looks good at every angle. I do hate the kite shield. 9.0 out of 10 for me. I love the realism of this statue.

Now I need to decide on Thor.

I finally ordered this Cap. I have no idea why I waited. I finally got him this weekend and he is awesome. I think the pose was throwing me off, but it looks good at every angle. I do hate the kite shield. 9.0 out of 10 for me. I love the realism of this statue.

Now I need to decide on Thor.

Congrats mate. I'm going to get this one for my birthday this week. Decided regular is good enough. I too have the same issue on deciding about Thor. I am still struggling with that weird hand pose and whether I can overlook it. I would rather not have it, but there doesn't look to be any other options for a good 1/4 scale to match the other Avengers at the moment.

Congrats mate. I'm going to get this one for my birthday this week. Decided regular is good enough. I too have the same issue on deciding about Thor. I am still struggling with that weird hand pose and whether I can overlook it. I would rather not have it, but there doesn't look to be any other options for a good 1/4 scale to match the other Avengers at the moment.

I have gotten very picky with my collection as of late. When I set Cap up, I was still thinking about returning him, but the more I have had him set up, the more awesome he is becoming. The pose actually works great. I think my problem is all my statues are standing with the one-knee up pose. So I was wondering how the action pose will fit in. My Avengers set up will be by themselves, so when it is all done, I think they will look great.

I think this Cap, Thor, and Hulk will look good together due to the action poses. The Thor pose is also making it hard for me to PO him, but if he turns out like Cap did, Thor will be great. Also, there is a lot less of Thor, so I do not want to drag my feet too long.

I cannot stop looking at this Cap.

Does anyone else want to keep touching the base? To me it actually feels like it's concrete. The only thing out of the box I dislike is the heater. As stated before its god awful. I think the painting on the regular shield could be better but the battle damage looks great. I have so much good to say about this though. So happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else want to keep touching the base? To me it actually feels like it's concrete. The only thing out of the box I dislike is the heater. As stated before its god awful. I think the painting on the regular shield could be better but the battle damage looks great. I have so much good to say about this though. So happy

The heater is the only thing that kept this piece from being a solid 10/10. The pose, the portrait, the switch-out pieces, the weathering and so much more make this an epic Cap piece.

Can't wait for the headsculpt that luiggi505 is working on - that will put this piece over the top!

The heater is the only thing that kept this piece from being a solid 10/10. The pose, the portrait, the switch-out pieces, the weathering and so much more make this an epic Cap piece.

Can't wait for the headsculpt that luiggi505 is working on - that will put this piece over the top!

You know how people say "pics don't do this piece justice" well that holds true for the heater as well. In pics you can't tell how ****** it really looks

So after many hours and many new tools I have gotten this bad boy to this...

Original head on the left new on the right.

NewHead4_zpsqppxplyf.jpg

I didn't mirror EXACTLY what the big guy did, because A) I couldn't yet, and B) he made some choices base on my earlier screw ups thinking that was the way I wanted to go with this... So I tried to fix some things as I went. Still lots of work to be done, but I will be damned if I will EVER erase the video he made for me... So much sculpting gold there to see.

Nice, Spidey. I can't wait to see where you get with this.

I'm excited for custom pieces for this guy. A lot of these concepts look awesome. I randomly think of ideas that might be cool like a non helmet head sculpt but the helmet attaches to the belt via strap. That would be awesome. This statue is probably my favorite for the simple fact that none of the customs are necessary to make it good but just fun ideas to change the display options.

Back