Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol... That head is still in the works. I lost the file that I showed everyone when my took the laptop to work and managed to corrupt it, BUT I had a previous edition and I am looking at how to construct this thing so as avoid a whole lot of problems that were creeping not the previous sculpt. I am also considering SEVERAL different heads

A) Classic Winged Head
B) Battle Damaged Screaming Winged Head
C)Ultimates Modern Head
D) Unmasked Head

cool, I'm defn down for the classic winged head. A battle damaged piece wouldn't look right with the rest of his suit not being bd.

Guys....oh boy! Just got the unpainted hands in this morning and WOW! Seeing the hands in pics like i've been updating you with on this thread was one thing but having actually putting the hands on the statue itself and seeing how it finally looks on display is incredible! Ironically, i'm actually not a flag holding fan on statues (ie XM Captain America or the SS Iron Man Comiquette) but i have to say, the war torn battle damaged effect just gives this piece so much more effect and totally blends in with the overall look of the piece. The custom hand with the gun is pretty cool too and a nice touch to use the same one that he has inside his holster...

Cant wait to upload the pics later today guys! :)

excited-girl.jpg

So made some progress on the NEW Classic head, but kind of have a decision to make and looking for some input

So pissed off??

Angry_zpsmojoeivx.jpg

Angry1_zpsxcaodmrx.jpg
Angry2_zpsibkfldks.jpg

Or grimacing?

Grimace_zpsq1sraujx.jpg

Grimace2_zpsq7dffbqj.jpg

Grimace1_zps4v9lfsax.jpg

The grimace head would need some more remodeling, but kind of curious as to what people think??

I'd have to go with the pissed off. The grimace is a little too savage in my opinion, almost bestial. It's more like an expression I'd expect from Hulk or something. Perhaps if it were more of a closed-mouth grimace with greater rise in the cheek and squint of the eye it might be more in line with what I see for CA. Going by what you have now, though, I'd definitely say the first.

I see the regular is back in stock. I do not know why I am on the fence with this one. Those who have it, how would you rate it - 9/10, 10/10?

I like pissed off head more. I'm trying to remember your earlier WIP's, did you have him yelling before?

I like pissed off head more. I'm trying to remember your earlier WIP's, did you have him yelling before?

No my original head looked like this

NewAngryHead1_zpsfiwku2v8.jpg

Which I will get to with this head

Angry_zpsmojoeivx.jpg

This is my first attemp at a full out screaming Cap... Starting to figure out the problems with h and why the lookd to savage

Scream_zpsol60jswv.jpg

Scream2_zps4pyzn9z5.jpg

Scream1_zpspgsx5yss.jpg

oh ok, yea, I like pissed off. Does the regular on this still have the ability to use switch out hands if I were to get something like the custom flag down the road? Or do I need to get the Ex?

This is my first attemp at a full out screaming Cap... Starting to figure out the problems with h and why the lookd to savage

Scream_zpsol60jswv.jpg

Hey, Spidey, looks good. If I might give a suggestion on this one, if you are going for screaming or yelling words, people's mouths open more vertically when yelling than horizontally like you have it. Now if you want it more like a growling scream or a hiss then the side to side open mouth is more appropriate. If you don't mind looking like a fool, yell "Charge!" in front of a mirror and you'll see what I mean.

Okay Gents I am sorry for the lack of an update, but I got a mentor of mine taking a look at this, and I want to wait to see what his input is before I move ahead.

Back