Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey thats amazing man. You got a timeframe in mind for production?

You can't rush perfection...

But yes, when? Haha :monkey3

Well gents the fact is this still needs a litt work. Thanks to Erick I brought this a bit further

Old on left ... New on right.

NewHead4_zpsqppxplyf.jpg

I M still working on capturing many of his ideas. I don't have the file he did, and I wouldn't necessarily want it. I want to learn, not get him to do the work for me. I am also splitting my time between a few different sculpts. I will post an update with the mask lines back on fairly soon though. I will say though it is AMAZNG to me that Erick has taken the time to help me. He is a prince. Every time he helps me that is time he could be working on a money earner... That is huge and much appreciated.

Last edited:
Awesome stuff, Spidey! :rock:rock:rock

That must have been amazing to work with and learn from Erick Sosa, Congrats! :duff :hi5:

Lol... it is slightly hilarious because he told me he was working on it, and I was working on a different sculpt. So when he was done he told me that the video was processing and it was the LONGEST wait to see it. Took 30min to download... it was like the longest Christmas wait of ALL TIME, but then as I was watching it I was blown away. Honestly, I haven't done as much on the Cap head as I have on another one I am doing for a much bigger project. Like I said I will be doing more on this one soon though ... lol

Any updates on the custom pieces?

Well for my part... Here is a little more work for the custom classic head. I am going to talk to the local guys I know to see if MAYNE we can cast the original neck and then just key and add the head... I will keep you in the loop.

CaptainAmerica_zpsfoxmpfcd.jpg

CaptainAmerica3_zpsxoqqfkwx.jpg

CaptainAmerica2_zps8ermmrqy.jpg

CaptainAmerica1_zpscfrz2wfg.jpg

The difference between what I had before and this are in the details and when I texture the skin I will get a few close ups for you guys.

Custom head looks cool.

Deadpool got the grey variant, Batman got a blue variant, Superman has the Red Son variant, Spidey will get a presumably black variant.

I think it would've made sense for SS to have done a "standard" variant of this PF with the classic comic look. Alter the pants, new belt, paint the Reds brighter, new head sculpt. No more work than what they did for Batman Blue or Red Son.

But it leaves room for cool customs.

Back