Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have bought this earlier, when there were replacements to be had if you got an effed up statue. Sounds like he's almost sold out now...

here is mine!
555.jpg

To all my great friends here, I'm heading off for my Chrissy break (2 weeks away from work :pray: :yess:). Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Safe New Year!! I hope we have as much fun as we had here again in 2015.

2003_Laird_XMass_card.jpg

Take care everyone

Regards

Andre

To all my great friends here, I'm heading off for my Chrissy break (2 weeks away from work :pray: :yess:). Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Safe New Year!! I hope we have as much fun as we had here again in 2015.

View attachment 152795

Take care everyone

Regards

Andre

Thanks Andre and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too brother :hi5: have a good one and here's to a great 2015 :rock

here is mine!

Congrats, Iamgroot! :duff :hi5:

View attachment 152795

Take care everyone

Regards

Andre

Merry Christmas to you too, Andre! :duff

Mark

Gotta say, eggshells aside, I wasn't that fussed for the Thompson hand and had the clenched fist for a couple of weeks.
Thought I'd give the rotation a go and put on the Thompson.

WOW! Didn't expect that to make so much of a difference.
Difficult to explain why, but the gun adds something to Captain America.
I think I'll leave it as it is now.

That's what I did. Fist out of the box. Then Thompson. Thimpson for ever now!

Unless someone makes an M4 custom hand for it!

Gotta say, eggshells aside, I wasn't that fussed for the Thompson hand and had the clenched fist for a couple of weeks.
Thought I'd give the rotation a go and put on the Thompson.

WOW! Didn't expect that to make so much of a difference.
Difficult to explain why, but the gun adds something to Captain America.
I think I'll leave it as it is now.

:lol well, clearly and concisely anyway :)

I agree about the Thompson and these were my thoughts on why I think it's a much more valuable EX than it would seem at first glance to most people who tend to ascribe greater value to things that are larger and offer more detail.
There are a few things I would change in that write up now- I think the gun does add value from more than just that one angle (for the same reasons), though I still feel that viewing angle shown is the strongest, compositionally, for the piece.

Back