Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having come to these things late, I don't have experience with the really heavy, solid pieces. To me, something like this feels just right. It's not lightweight cheap plastic, but at the same time it's not so heavy that I have to worry the integrity of where I'm displaying it or warehousing it.

But then the Gentle Giant Black Widow came in and damn that thing was much heavier while being slightly smaller. I don't know that that makes it 'better' or something that will hold up better in the long run. I just know I wouldn't want to accidentally drop either of these. These are two of the best statues I ever bought and I hope they'll remain intact for quite a while.

To all my great friends here, I'm heading off for my Chrissy break (2 weeks away from work :pray: :yess:). Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Safe New Year!! I hope we have as much fun as we had here again in 2015.

View attachment 152795

Take care everyone

Regards

Andre
Merry Christmas mate! :duff

Enjoy the break, and be safe! :hi5:
Needs more of a smile, looks like he got punched in the nuts and doesn't want to show any emotions :lol'

Even though this is ****ing lightyears better than what I would do. Here is my concept art:
0710_bschoosl_stick_figures_630x420.png

:duff
That's what I did. Fist out of the box. Then Thompson. Thimpson for ever now!

Unless someone makes an M4 custom hand for it!
M4 is sick bro! :lecture
As long as a statue has a good display presence, I'm good regardless of the weight or material used. :lecture :D
Amen! :lecture :duff
It would be awesome if someone made a hand holding a Colt 1911.
Colt is sick, I just want an iron man with similar pose but opposite as it would be one ****ing awesome thing to look like this:
civil-war.jpg

And a battle damage head to go with good ol' Civie War!

Marvel_Wallpaper_Ironman_vs_Captain_America.jpg

Needs more of a smile, looks like he got punched in the nuts and doesn't want to show any emotions :lol'

Lol.We don't smile during battle, anyways this is just a tease. He is going to look more bad ass with the helmet and mask and guns:lol

When I first contacted SS about my issues they offered a credit for the gun, then I asked the about the wait list I heard about, then they said oh there is a wait list we just don't know when it'll be fulfilled but we now put you on it. Ok.

But for the stripes they aren't offering any credit. I find that odd. When they mentioned a credit before it was specifically for the gun being broken, but for the stripes since I'm on the gun wait list they said after reviewing all my pics they don't feel there's a suitable replacement and to return it if I'm not satisfied. Not liking SS service right now.

While I'm not a fan of what they did with Supes mold anyone who's had to move the Thor PF around in sheer fear because it weighs more than you certainly does make your own eggshells shrink into your body lol.

While I'm not a fan of what they did with Supes mold anyone who's had to move the Thor PF around in sheer fear because it weighs more than you certainly does make your own eggshells shrink into your body lol.

Lmao! I owned Skaar and feel that cap is a great weight for his size.

Your a very annoying guy, you keep complaining about SSC everywhere. If you don't like them, stop buying from them but don't spread your negative energies around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's free to talk about it, why you care? Just don't even look at my message then:cuckoo: ?
I complain casue ss has been doing all this Plastic statues since all you people who doesn't care spend $400 on plastic statues. I have Owe over 100 sideshow statues and I know why I am complain with.

Colt is sick, I just want an iron man with similar pose but opposite as it would be one ****ing awesome thing to look like this:
civil-war.jpg

And a battle damage head to go with good ol' Civie War!

Marvel_Wallpaper_Ironman_vs_Captain_America.jpg

I've always wanted this image as a statue. I think it would make for a great bookend set. :rock

kevin-feige-on-how-marvels-civil-war-works-without-secret-identities

Last edited:
Back