Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many whales exploded but it ended up being worth it :lol

:lol

I will say that this statue, from the SDCC debut to finally arriving in hand with this whole thread in between has been one of the more entertaining processes of collecting in a very long time.

I can just picture Mon Mothma solemnly saying, "Many whales exploded to bring you this statue..."

Of course that makes absolutely no sense to anyone just joining this thread. :lol

Congrats on getting your new Thompson Ond!

Thanks brother good see you, it's been ages :hi5:

I will say that this statue, from the SDCC debut to finally arriving in hand with this whole thread in between has been one of the more entertaining processes of collecting in a very long time.

I can just picture Mon Mothma solemnly saying, "Many whales exploded to bring you this statue..."

Of course that makes absolutely no sense to anyone just joining this thread. :lol

It's been a win for the Allied Alliance :rotfl

If you're just joining this thread go back and read the entire thread :lecture...............IT'S THAT GOOD!!...............:monkey3

:panic: :lol :lol :lol

Ain't that the truth! :lol :rotfl

Thanks brother good see you, it's been ages :hi5:

It's been a win for the Allied Alliance :rotfl

If you're just joining this thread go back and read the entire thread :lecture...............IT'S THAT GOOD!!...............:monkey3

QFT! :lecture :lecture :lecture :rotfl

Yeah, the holidays are upon us and I am scrambling yet again!

I'm done with all my Christmas shopping! THANK GOD! I'm tired. :thud::lol

Sounds like a Reg Cap PF should solve your present issues :wink1:

Like really, who wouldn't love you for giving this art to them :dunno (like it may cost the life of another whale but so be it!)

Did they nail the QC on yours?
I was gonna wait for my pics to answer but it's a yes and no when you see :lol
:impatient:
45.gif
Hahaha I was out, finally got a chance! :yess:
Okay, recieved my replacement Thompson today and now I know what you guys were talking about. At first I was unsure as I didn't want Cap with a gun but then I put the EX on and man he just came alive, like he is literally running. The other hands came across as it he was about to charge.

But wow, another piece to this amazing puzzle in place. Now if only I knew someone with enough talent to fix that damn shield :lecture

What a statue though! :clap :thud:
It's a kiler exclusive. I agree just need that heater fix and I'm good :lol
Well does that round out the last of us in this thread that were waiting for an EX to convert? I believe we all ended up getting one. :duff
I believe so! :duff
:rotfl
Please don't remind me again :lol
I second this therapeutic experience! :lecture

Okay man. So I was actually in a bad spot for this. I was on my phone and checked to see it was already 2 and no UPS :horror
I look at my tracking and it was delivered 30 minutes away from me. Apparently someone signed. I was ****ing flippin out. So I look and apprently it made it's way here. I look in the garage (after added a shower door in the bathroom) and my dad had signed and left it there :slap

For reasons as to why I was flipping, is cause they ***** drives around our neighborhood every year to steal packages. She gets arrested, and now I guess she wasn't around here, but I was thinking with an open garage, it's a sure thing it's gone. But nope! So I go downstairs and this is what I am with: a non SS shipper box. I am definitely not feeling a positive vibe here.

So I finally decide to open this shocker. And what a magnificent packing job. :ohbfrank:

I inspect the piece and notice a few minor things that just tick me off. But it's not really a big deal :lol

First you can see the box is bent down the center. Again no biggie :lol

Second, the Exclusive sticker is peeling off.

Third, a slight damage to the box, but that's honestly overkill :rotfl

I open the top, and I am immediately welcomed by this lovely little love letter. To answer your question Khev, QC has opened my box hence why it looks opened, because they care. Awwwww. Whatever. Now I am really ****ing freaking out.

So I opened......so far so good....

AND HE IS PERFECT!!!! So then I took out the base. And man, let me say, it feels like a piece of World War II has made it's presence :lol

Number 856 in the house! :rock:rock:rock

Overall.......everyone needs to get him, like right now! :yess: Such an amazing piece! :rock

Darth Vader: He is here.

Governor Tarkin: Allied Charge Cap!? What makes you think so?

Darth Vader: A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it I was attending SDCC.

Governor Tarkin: Surely he must be Po'd by now!?

Darth Vader: Don't underestimate the Force.

Governor Tarkin: It has been so long! That PF must be extinct, their orders have gone out of the wharehouse. You, my friend, are all that's left on their waitlist.

[answering a comm signal]

Governor Tarkin: Yes?

Voice over comm: We have an emergency alert in design and development block AA-23.

Governor Tarkin: The Cap PF?!? Put all sections on alert.

Darth Vader: The Allied Cap PF *is* here. The Force is with him.

Governor Tarkin: If you're right, we must not allow him to escape.

Darth Vader: Escape is not his plan. I must buy him, alone.

Darthvader_l.jpg

So yeah I got a little bored :wink1: Went back read some of the madness and during the painstaking wait this had to be one of my best :lol I completely forgot about writing this!

Like really, who wouldn't love you for giving this art to them :dunno (like it may cost the life of another whale but so be it!)

I would get that delivered to my door and then I would look like this.....

elf-omg.gif

Then I would have to keep it. :lol

I would get that delivered to my door and then I would look like this.....

elf-omg.gif

Then I would have to keep it. :lol

Trust me I know the feeling I ordered the TFA Cap for my best friend (he paid obviously) but still to see a PF leave my house was a sad event

Trust me I know the feeling I ordered the TFA Cap for my best friend (he paid obviously) but still to see a PF leave my house was a sad event

He couldn't order it himself to save you pain and suffering? :lecture :lol

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Truly phenomenal piece, can't wait to have some companions for him.

I'll take em out with my decal shield! :viking

(unless they have a quality artist onboard who can repaint it) :lol

And is that dude throwing a bottle of wine onboard?? Seems mighty hospitable of them, no wonder the dude infront is upset

Okay man. So I was actually in a bad spot for this. I was on my phone and checked to see it was already 2 and no UPS :horror
I look at my tracking and it was delivered 30 minutes away from me. Apparently someone signed. I was ****ing flippin out. So I look and apprently it made it's way here. I look in the garage (after added a shower door in the bathroom) and my dad had signed and left it there :slap

For reasons as to why I was flipping, is cause they ***** drives around our neighborhood every year to steal packages. She gets arrested, and now I guess she wasn't around here, but I was thinking with an open garage, it's a sure thing it's gone. But nope! So I go downstairs and this is what I am with: a non SS shipper box. I am definitely not feeling a positive vibe here.

So I finally decide to open this shocker. And what a magnificent packing job. :ohbfrank:

I inspect the piece and notice a few minor things that just tick me off. But it's not really a big deal :lol

First you can see the box is bent down the center. Again no biggie :lol

Second, the Exclusive sticker is peeling off.

Third, a slight damage to the box, but that's honestly overkill :rotfl

I open the top, and I am immediately welcomed by this lovely little love letter. To answer your question Khev, QC has opened my box hence why it looks opened, because they care. Awwwww. Whatever. Now I am really ****ing freaking out.

So I opened......so far so good....

AND HE IS PERFECT!!!! So then I took out the base. And man, let me say, it feels like a piece of World War II has made it's presence :lol

Number 856 in the house! :rock:rock:rock

Overall.......everyone needs to get him, like right now! :yess: Such an amazing piece! :rock

Fantastic news Carlos and massive congrats on getting this piece :clap :clap great pics and superb post my friend, glad it all turned out well in the end :)

Okay, recieved my replacement Thompson today and now I know what you guys were talking about. At first I was unsure as I didn't want Cap with a gun but then I put the EX on and man he just came alive, like he is literally running. The other hands came across as it he was about to charge.

But wow, another piece to this amazing puzzle in place. Now if only I knew someone with enough talent to fix that damn shield :lecture

What a statue though! :clap :thud:

That's awesome news Andre :hi5: congrats buddy :)

Back