Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the belts not too bad, I finally did it when I wasn't tired and got it done quick smart "Kachow!!"

Picked up mine today at UPS...man this is really nice in person. For those of you that have it in hand, does it look like there was any attempt to make the sleeves dirtier? I have some stains on the sleeve but im not sure if they were just a poor attempt at adding wear or if it just got dirty at the factory...overall still amazing none the less.

c5469f304d5725672a6bfcc968485a88.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up mine today at UPS...man this is really nice in person. For those of you that have it in hand, does it look like there was any attempt to make the sleeves dirtier? I have some stains on the sleeve but im not sure if they were just a poor attempt at adding wear or if it just got dirty at the factory...overall still amazing none the less.

I noticed a little of this aswell and put it down as an attempt to dirty him up a little. Yeah I agree is doen't look perfect but standing back from it it still looked amazing so I ..................'Let it go'

Hey everyone! So I received my captain america statue today! Exclusive! The gun was broken though [emoji25] and some other small issues. Anyone else have this problem and what should I do???

00722ff0d615b2bfb09b6ecad09a41f4.jpg

73edc42de57e3361a7d1245173ff78bc.jpg

6ecb7001baa6412fd38c4534abc6283f.jpg

7772de7bcfeaaedc3bc7f551da3e7f64.jpg

113abb745f6e4601185b37fd4faef24c.jpg

If you're not happy, get that muther replaced.

My Thompson arrived like that and I emailed them immediatley and got on the list for a replacement

652 arrived before my power went out. Don't say this much but the kite looks alot worse in person very flat and the upper body sclupt looks amazing well done. Hopefully I get some power tonight for the raptors game or I'll be watching it on bell tv.

PROS:

- perfect sculpt / tailoring / costume / composition

- excellent paint job minus the heart emblem shield

CONS:

-weighs less than the original Red Skull PF released 6 years ago

-heart shield looks plain / mass produced toy accessory

OVERALL: recommended. Probably thy best Captain America statue on the market, beats XM Studios IMO.

----

EX or fail btw, with Thompson Gun stands roughly 24-25" tall

Website listing is inaccurate.

Just received my #650 ex and it's a spectacular representation of cap. No damages whatsoever but the only downside for me are the cheap stickers that were used for both shields. The damage scuffs on the modern shield look like someone used a pen to draw them on the sticker. Overall the statue looks great though.

Congrats to everyone now getting their Cap! :clap :duff :clap

Captain America : Allied Charge on our Hearts

:lol :love:love :lol

Ahahahahaha! that was so funny I almost did an allied charge of a fart! :rotfl Good post Savage :hi5:

:horror :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Hey everyone! So I received my captain america statue today! Exclusive! The gun was broken though [emoji25] and some other small issues. Anyone else have this problem and what should I do???

Call Sideshow ASAP and get a replacement. :lecture

Wow nice pics there Rulk. Great Piece looks great am sure everyone will be pleased with this Cap. my Thompson wasn't damage but it was all over the place. Somehow the belt arrived with my statue resting on it and caused a small rip on the sleeve. must have move out of place . Man sideshow ware house should have tape them in place . :slap

They charged me right away after the double points free shipping offer and didn't give me a chance to change payment to flexpay. Had some card declines today since it is maxed. I thought they would take some time shipping since I figured everyone who pre-ordered before me should be getting theirs first, but I guess not. :dunno Getting mine next week I guess.

Back