Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They charged me right away after the double points free shipping offer and didn't give me a chance to change payment to flexpay. Had some card declines today since it is maxed. I thought they would take some time shipping since I figured everyone who pre-ordered before me should be getting theirs first, but I guess not. :dunno Getting mine next week I guess.

You could probably call for that.

I did first thing this morning and they told me it was already processed and about to be shipped today and that there was nothing they could do. I have to pay the bill for the month early I guess. Being optimistic, at least I'll be getting my first premium format in the mail next week.

got mine, broken gun, scuff on the head sculpt, the nose seems chipped & painted over & sloppy paint over the ears :( I hope they replace it & don't give me the partial refund crap.

qtUORoH.jpg

O7uiINK.jpg

PJb4SYM.jpg

tIA4hgO.jpg

I did first thing this morning and they told me it was already processed and about to be shipped today and that there was nothing they could do. I have to pay the bill for the month early I guess. Being optimistic, at least I'll be getting my first premium format in the mail next week.

Sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully it'll be all good. On a positive note, this is worth your PF cherry. :wink1:

got mine, broken gun, scuff on the head sculpt, the nose seems chipped & painted over & sloppy paint over the ears :( I hope they replace it & don't give me the partial refund crap.

Mmmmm sorry to see that dude, they have to replace that, don't settle for less :lecture

Even just a new portrait and Ex would do if you're happy with the rest

Excuse me if this has been discussed before but is it me or does it seem like we got one less pouch on the belt compared to what is shown on the website. Frontal photo shows there are two small ones on the left in front of the gun and one larger one on the right in front of the knife. Back photo shows 2 larger ones between the knife and the shovel. I have a total of 4 pouches instead of 5.

Woah. That sucks, Hemooo.

Just received my #650 ex and it's a spectacular representation of cap. No damages whatsoever but the only downside for me are the cheap stickers that were used for both shields. The damage scuffs on the modern shield look like someone used a pen to draw them on the sticker. Overall the statue looks great though.

I thought the round shield was painted?

Mmmmm sorry to see that dude, they have to replace that, don't settle for less :lecture

Even just a new portrait and Ex would do if you're happy with the rest

thanks bro, Im really disappointed, got big chap bust damaged as well :(
the statue itself is great except the cheap looking decal shield. Im not sure why they are placing the built on top of the body, but the shovel was scratching all over the white star leaving black marks!! luckily was able to remove it.
1gT3vYS.jpg

Woah. That sucks, Hemooo.

I thought the round shield was painted?

It doesn't look painted to me. It looks like a sticker with drawn on silver scuff marks. The statue is great, the use of stickers for the shields was a terrible idea.

Regular arrived, not mine though. Love this badboy and the best cap in the market. I'm ready to do some magic on him and bring this piece to the next level[emoji1]
1e187947afbf919285914da6fa12724f.jpg

Got my exclusive in today. I was lucky that nothing came broken! The detail and determination portrayed through the face is amazing!

cap.jpg

I'll have a video review up later :wink1:

Congrats on getting your first PF! :duff

Call Sideshow ASAP and ask for a replacement.

Excuse me if this has been discussed before but is it me or does it seem like we got one less pouch on the belt compared to what is shown on the website. Frontal photo shows there are two small ones on the left in front of the gun and one larger one on the right in front of the knife. Back photo shows 2 larger ones between the knife and the shovel. I have a total of 4 pouches instead of 5.

I'll have to check once I receive mine.

It doesn't look painted to me. It looks like a sticker with drawn on silver scuff marks. The statue is great, the use of stickers for the shields was a terrible idea.

Freaks who have their statue already have said the round shield is painted. I'll find out tomorrow! :yess:

Captain A arrived safe and sound yesterday.
Was initially disappointed to discover they hadn't followed my advice and stamped the bottom with "100% AWESOME".

Bit of a rattle in the base, but my goodness the Captain makes anything look good.
Placed him next to my JSC Spiderman Comi and it's breathed new life into it.
A winner. A keeper. Can't stop looking at him.

Congrats to the other freaks who managed to score a Sideshow masterpiece.

Captain A arrived safe and sound yesterday.
Was initially disappointed to discover they hadn't followed my advice and stamped the bottom with "100% AWESOME".

Bit of a rattle in the base, but my goodness the Captain makes anything look good.
Placed him next to my JSC Spiderman Comi and it's breathed new life into it.
A winner. A keeper. Can't stop looking at him.

Congrats to the other freaks who managed to score a Sideshow masterpiece.

Congrats buddy :clap Guess you managed to avoid the huge FedEx backlog of packages arriving into the UK that were scheduled for delivery today and tomorrow :( apparently due to Sideshow using economy service, our packages aren't priority and so will be delayed by a day or two I'd imagine :(

Glad he came out great for you. Any pics?

Back