Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1370f4fbda8a2b3303459888cd194300.jpg
:lol

This made me laugh so hard hahahhaha

Captain America believes in Christmas!

You need to make a santa hat for him with a beard and take yearly Santa photos from now on with him on your lap handing him a list of all the things you want because you've been a good Savage Hulk this year :lecture

I'd prefer a modern belt. I wouldn't alter the existing one, I never alter statues and risk devaluing them, plus I do like the WWII belt as is. But someone should do a custom modern belt. Or I'm sure there's doll belts or something already out there that could be made to work.

I think the beauty of this statue is that this costume isn't designed from just one particular version so without the belt it fits WWII and Modern Age.

Hey guys, congrats to all those who have received their new Cap PF's :clap pics are great so keep 'em coming! Who's next up to receive their one? :dunno Latest is that mine has arrived in London and expected for delivery tomorrow!! :yess:

That's certainly a bonus to have a day off Mark...makes the day more exciting! :yess: 'Raindance!!' :rock

Rain quotes are from 'Along came Polly' :lol :lol just love that movie! ;)

Back