Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my shipping notice an hour ago, Cap will be here next Wednesday! :yess: :woo

Same here with me. Only problem is that I have Big Chap LSB arriving Tuesday so now I have to figure out how to catch the UPS guy two days in a row from work. I don't want to miss either going into the thanksgiving long weekend otherwise I'll be waiting until Monday. :gah:

Still a good problem to have. It's been awhile since I've received anything and now two days in a row.

Same here with me. Only problem is that I have Big Chap LSB arriving Tuesday so now I have to figure out how to catch the UPS guy two days in a row from work. I don't want to miss either going into the thanksgiving long weekend otherwise I'll be waiting until Monday. :gah:

Still a good problem to have. It's been awhile since I've received anything and now two days in a row.

Register at UPS and you can choose UPS My Choice Delivery Planner to have both packages delivered at the same time. It'll cost $5, I've used it twice when I was out of town.

I know both UPS drivers and they usually deliver my packages at work for me. Living in a small town does have some advantages. :yess:

Snoopy,
Thanks for the information. I'll look into it today.

No problem, bro, you're welcome! :duff

The waits almost over....

It suddenly feels like Christmas :D

Me -->
excited.jpg
:lol

Mine comes today! Plus Smash Bros is out today, plus have the weekend off plus no girlfriend obligations. Newly single as of yesterday. So it goes statue, beer and Smash for about 20 hours 😁

Can you let me know the dimension of the brown shipper box and the total weight ? Thanks in advance

I am so close to pulling the trigger on Cap, but I have WW and Catwoman coming soon. From experience, any idea how long the reg will be around? I am wondering with an ES of 3,000 will Cap go fast.

Me so far! Got the shipping notice today morning and be charged the full amount yesterday. Now is on the way.

Back