Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at 6 PF and 2 Throg dioramas direct from SS and no issues at all. Here's hoping my streak continues!

From the mouth of a wise wise man. "Alright, alright, alright."

My purchases being the key marvel players. I'm not too worried about any of them coming and being unsatisfactory. Hulk is now the most important out of my remaining wants.

He looks fantastic! :hi5:

He truly is. I hav only one not pick. And it's been brought up before. The white arms are pearl white, while the ab stripes are weathered. Now this is noticable right out of the box, but it doesn't take one bit away from this piece. If you see this in person, the shading on his chest and back tiles (idk what to call them haha) and the slight color variations on the helmet. Good god. I don't know if I got lucky, but my shield battle damage effect is awesome.bullet marks, sections that look like claw marks (possible AvX scenario). I mean, it's phenomenal. His musculature, so yolked yet finally believable compared to any of the statues I've had.

I give this a 10/10. It could not have showed up better in my opinion. Unfortunately, we now have another 4-5 month wait for hulk or thor. But I am glad that this guy came first. And let me tell you, if someone were to make a switch out hand with a modern gun, and I removed the shovel from his belt... This piece would be instantly modernized.

My only worry for the future is that hulk head seam. But to be honest, in toy magnates video, it's not noticable from most angles.

Lastly, I was wrong. It looks phenomenal with the thompson in hand.
Congrats savage this has turned out to be a truly amazing piece and i have to agree your is the best shield i have seen the weathering is top notch and i feel that the hulk will leave us speechless when it comes out [emoji38]

Sweet pics, Savage! :rock

Any suggestions on how to get the belt on Cap easily?p

Yes, first off slide the pouches out of your way... Then there is a fabric part that covers the metal framing that lets you connect the belt. Do not pinch the fabric, nudge it out of your way slightly and grab both metal pieces. I found it easier moving the center of the belt closer to the left thigh as well. After that, the grabbing the metal pieces really gave me the leverage to pull twist and insert at the same time. (That's what she said ;). )

Congrats savage this has turned out to be a truly amazing piece and i have to agree your is the best shield i have seen the weathering is top notch and i feel that the hulk will leave us speechless when it comes out [emoji38]

Thank you. Mine doesn't look like a pen at all really, it's layered well. Maybe I just got lucky. But oh man, after seing the shading on this, I can not wait to get hulk. Also, the skin texture on cap is awesome!

I know what you mean truly amazing which we would have gotten different poses for the hulks maybe the should have given the green the hulk smash pose and the red one the one it currently has still great pieces

I know what you mean truly amazing which we would have gotten different poses for the hulks maybe the should have given the green the hulk smash pose and the red one the one it currently has still great pieces

I love the pose. So primal and powerful. The hulk smash is goofy to me. In statue form anyways. Every iteration I have seen looks too animated.

I love the pose. So primal and powerful. The hulk smash is goofy to me. In statue form anyways. Every iteration I have seen looks too animated.
Yeah pose is amazing wish we had other poses for the other two instead of just palette swap i think thats why i didn't like the bowen ones too much they were somewhat odd looking did you get all three hulks savage? Or just the green and which ones will be your main display head?

Yeah pose is amazing wish we had other poses for the other two instead of just palette swap i think thats why i didn't like the bowen ones too much they were somewhat odd looking did you get all three hulks savage? Or just the green and which ones will be your main display head?

Just green. The only hulk in my opinion. ;). Haha. And I will be displaying him proudly with the regular head. But... The ex head is slowly growing on me.

Back