Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give them a pick me up call once a month. Ask them where my cap is, and when they say "it's been delivered"... Respond with "oh..."

jon-stewart-oh-snap.gif

:lol:lol

Hopefully I'll get natural light tomorrow and take some.

I want to be alone with him for awhile.

Got tracking number; should have him tomorrow and UPS usually delivers before 4 PM. Now to convince the wife to hang out around the house so she can sign for him!

Got charged and received a FedEx tracking number all in the same day! Impressive...!

Lol. We had a rainy cloudy day so no natural light. I set him up where I take all my photos and it didn't looks great.

...I wasn't referencing the light but that perhaps your private time with Cap was the true culprit. Please don't show us those pics! There are some things we just can't unsee.

...I wasn't referencing the light but that perhaps your private time with Cap was the true culprit. Please don't show us those pics! There are some things we just can't unsee.

You sick minded individual... How did you know I took pictures? Haha

But on a serious note. All of those who are waiting... It's amazing

I got my replacement EX hand in today. Sideshow packed it extremely well, I don't think they wanted to break another one. I hope you guys get your statues soon enough because this guy rocks!

Back