Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So then this turned out pretty cool. #0135

Personally I am impressed with Sideshow's ability to demonstrate proper trigger control with Cap. Excellent detail.

Attachments

• IMG_6332.JPG
    IMG_6332.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_6336.JPG
    IMG_6336.JPG
    273.2 KB · Views: 236
I'm trying to get caught up in this thread, but I'm confused.

Which shields have decals and which are FULLY painted?

:lol

Actually the kite shields are decals, the round shields are fully painted. I was messin' with ya. :)

:lol

I really tried to catch up in this thread, but man, one day out and I was totally lost.

I appreciate the info. :rock

Hi, just got this nice piece on hand and would like to post some pictures to share together with my other Caps and Red Skulls. Few points:
1. Sideshow using old foam, not the white foam. The foam that used in Dr Doom on throne PF or Spiderman PF.
2. The classic shield is light. I am not sure whether the shield is plastic (or very light polystone?) but it is definitely decal on the shield. Round shield is not decal.
3. The mix media on Cap is nylon (correct me if I am wrong). It is different from the Old Cap mix media. I prefer the old one.
4. The mix media on the abdominal is nicely weathered but not the two hands. The two hands are solid white.
5. The weather pant is nicely done and look good.
6. Both shields are smaller than the Old Cap but the head is bigger.
7. The right hand is slightly not proportional to the muscle (my opinion).
8. The new Cap head sculpt is better than the Old and XM head sculpt (in my opinion). Look more realistic to me.
9. I believe when SS designed this Cap A, it is meant to be displayed in certain angle. Hence it is why certain angle look like the neck is longer, hand is smaller etc.
10. Overall, this piece is nicely done. Pose is great. Nice sculpt on the face. It is not light but certainly not as heavy as old Cap.
Love it with the Red Skull. Thanks.

great pics Chie :clap this Cap PF turned out so nice!!! :rock and has it all imo....great use of mixed media, dynamic pose, fantastic weathering, good paint apps and arguably the best portrait of all Captain America statues :) Only negatives I can see at this stage is the horrible shield decal (really don't like that) and maybe the lack of muscular definition on both arms possibly :(

Last edited:
Thanks Roberto. It turns out good. Give me your thought when you receive it. I am sure you will love it.

Thanks Roberto. It turns out good. Give me your thought when you receive it. I am sure you will love it.

Yea, I think I will bro :) I've always said that this piece could pass off on being displayed with characters from either comic or even the movie Avenger PF's...I still that. Wasn't a big fan of the new Red Skull PF so I'm hoping it will display well the original :dunno

Great pics Exodus, ASAP & Nacho! :clap:clap:clap

Thanks for posting them!

5 years from now in an unknown location.....

10+-+12++ashes.gif

Sorry ASDF your Cap PF Classic shield can't be saved......

10+-+13+bye+dead+phone+guy.gif

Snoop turns up.....with his SS contacts he had managed to obtain sheets of the shield decals rendering the problem non existent for him...

WrU+10+13.JPG
WrU+10+14.JPG

ASDF turns on Snoop!

Wru+10+16.JPG

Snoop turns on ASDF!!!!

10+-+03+proposal.gif

But they realise these are first world problems and we should all just get along

output_6QhkMi.gif

I'm an eavesdropping confused woman 5 years from now, :dunno What!? how else could I have known all this :lecture

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol

Awesome pics guys, THANKS! Almost got a pic of the art box there :lol. Wow XM's Cap looks young compared to all the others. I'm very excited to get mine tomorrow, and other then the sticker shield this piece is :horrorPHENOMENAL!!!!!

He looks awesome from the side with those action dynamics

Love his portrait and color scheme

Hi, just got this nice piece on hand and would like to post some pictures to share together with my other Caps and Red Skulls. Few points:
1. Sideshow using old foam, not the white foam. The foam that used in Dr Doom on throne PF or Spiderman PF.
2. The classic shield is light. I am not sure whether the shield is plastic (or very light polystone?) but it is definitely decal on the shield. Round shield is not decal.
3. The mix media on Cap is nylon (correct me if I am wrong). It is different from the Old Cap mix media. I prefer the old one.
4. The mix media on the abdominal is nicely weathered but not the two hands. The two hands are solid white.
5. The weather pant is nicely done and look good.
6. Both shields are smaller than the Old Cap but the head is bigger.
7. The right hand is slightly not proportional to the muscle (my opinion).
8. The new Cap head sculpt is better than the Old and XM head sculpt (in my opinion). Look more realistic to me.
9. I believe when SS designed this Cap A, it is meant to be displayed in certain angle. Hence it is why certain angle look like the neck is longer, hand is smaller etc.
10. Overall, this piece is nicely done. Pose is great. Nice sculpt on the face. It is not light but certainly not as heavy as old Cap.
Love it with the Red Skull. Thanks.

Great pics, guys. This particular Captain America looks like workhorse. So happy my wife bought this for me. Yeah that classic kite shield is terrible, no doubt. Ink's gonna be the only one using it haha!

Back