Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke with CS. They had some "warehouse troubles" and it's taking these a little longer to get shipped. :( As long as these warehouse troubles aren't boxes toppling over... Should get my cap by next Monday.

Oh I hate troublesome warehouses :gah: :rolleyes2

Maybe they have a werehouse...

IbIgioo.jpg

and thats why we have all these troubles?? I may have cracked this case boys, now where's my cigar and trenchcoat?? :)

Very nice, can't wait until I get mine.

Both shields confirmed to be non plastic non sticker, correct?

No, round shield = painted, classic shield = decal

but both made of polystone, I think that was confirmed by one of the freaks, sorry I can't remember who said that

Disappointed with the sticker if that is the case. Was looking forward to displaying him with that shield. Makes it seem more like a toy than a statue.

According to what ActionJackson said the decal on the classic shield looks fine. :huh

I think what some are eluding to is that fact that its a decal and not painted. I'm sure it does look fine and it looks better since painters would have a tough time getting the fine details of the shield right over and over again. I think for some its just a detail that would look slightly better painted. Could be wrong.

Yes, King pretty much summed up my opinion. I don't mind decals for intricate items like the eyes etc but the shield just doesn't sit well with me.

Back