Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, King pretty much summed up my opinion. I don't mind decals for intricate items like the eyes etc but the shield just doesn't sit well with me.

I think of it this way. They tried to paint it, and the decal was consistenly better.

I think what some are eluding to is that fact that its a decal and not painted. I'm sure it does look fine and it looks better since painters would have a tough time getting the fine details of the shield right over and over again. I think for some its just a detail that would look slightly better painted. Could be wrong.

True, true. :D

I think of it this way. They tried to paint it, and the decal was consistenly better.

But the round wasn't a problem??? WonderWoman's Shield too easy???? This is just a cost/time saver but yeah where's my Frozen soundtrack (let it go Ondi, let it go, the classic shield never bothered me anyway)

But the round wasn't a problem??? WonderWoman's Shield too easy???? This is just a cost/time saver but yeah where's my Frozen soundtrack (let it go Ondi, let it go)

I was going to mention this^^^^ :lol

I think if it had been me, both would have seen equal time if given the same treatment.

We're you going to display it with the diamond Ondi?

I think if it had been me, both would have seen equal time if given the same treatment.

:goodpost:

King and I are on the same wavelength right now so I'm just gonna ride this wave out.

But yeah Savage that was always one of my biggest praises for this piece was the options. I still love the round shield the most but I would have swapped them regularly (like my Batman PF head sculpts) if the shields were of the same quality especially with the Thompson!

I prefer that they invest the time in the round over the diamond personally... But I get your point. Haha

Personally, I would have paid an extra 20 30 bucks to have them both done right, but if I had to choose it would have been the round as well. :lol

But the round wasn't a problem??? WonderWoman's Shield too easy???? This is just a cost/time saver but yeah where's my Frozen soundtrack (let it go Ondi, let it go, the classic shield never bothered me anyway)

:wave

Snoop, You know your my favorite Beagle.:hi5:

:yess::hi5:

Will the decal hold on good for years to come?

We'll meet back in in 5 years and compare notes! :lol

We'll meet back in in 5 years and compare notes! :lol

It's a date Mister. =)

5 years from now in an unknown location.....

10+-+12++ashes.gif

Sorry ASDF your Cap PF Classic shield can't be saved......

10+-+13+bye+dead+phone+guy.gif

Snoop turns up.....with his SS contacts he had managed to obtain sheets of the shield decals rendering the problem non existent for him...

WrU+10+13.JPG
WrU+10+14.JPG

ASDF turns on Snoop!

Wru+10+16.JPG

Snoop turns on ASDF!!!!

10+-+03+proposal.gif

But they realise these are first world problems and we should all just get along

output_6QhkMi.gif

I'm an eavesdropping confused woman 5 years from now, :dunno What!? how else could I have known all this :lecture

Anyone know, would this guy fit in a Billy bookshelf with glass doors?

5 years from now in an unknown location.....

10+-+12++ashes.gif

Sorry ASDF your Cap PF Classic shield can't be saved......

10+-+13+bye+dead+phone+guy.gif

Snoop turns up.....with his SS contacts he had managed to obtain sheets of the shield decals rendering the problem non existent for him...

WrU+10+13.JPG
WrU+10+14.JPG

ASDF turns on Snoop!

Wru+10+16.JPG

Snoop turns on ASDF!!!!

10+-+03+proposal.gif

But they realise these are first world problems and we should all just get along

output_6QhkMi.gif

I'm an eavesdropping confused woman 5 years from now, :dunno What!? how else could I have known all this :lecture

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

:lol:lol:rotfl

Ah jeez Ondi, you're killing me :lol

Back