Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeah we all just want statues to be consistent with the prototype and with most of the releases sideshow has released they have left everybody wary about spending their hard earned cash by the way i really hope the new green hulk thor and bobba fett pf conr out just as amazing any words about any issues on those so far like pvc, stickers, or weight?

And that's not unreasonable. This is an expensive hobby and it's continuing to get even more expensive so it becomes harder and harder to justify spending money that would better be used elsewhere.

I enjoy this hobby immensely however I do see myself being priced out of it. :(

I checked my e mails from fedex and my ex should be arriving tomorrow its sitting in missasauga right now and the notice says delivery by 8pm nov 11, its like trying to sleep Christmas eve when I was a kid.

I checked my e mails from fedex and my ex should be arriving tomorrow its sitting in missasauga right now and the notice says delivery by 8pm nov 11, its like trying to sleep Christmas eve when I was a kid.

Oh yeah the anticipation is killer :panic:

I didn't even allow the driver to touch the box when my last statue arrived. They just opened the van doors and I said "I'll take it from here thanks" :lol

:rotfl

Ironic choice lol. It a about a lady who must pick saving her oldest son, or youngest daughter from being killed in Auschwitz. Very powerful film. Choices, choices, choices lol.

Oh I know, I was just quoting a joke from The Office where Michael Scott compares trying to decide to watch Sophie's Choice or another movie as a classic "difficult decision" since he doesn't yet know to reference the movie title for such a situation. :D

Pics with the kite shield:
s3AWmR.jpg

Mcxxyu.jpg

Last request, and I understand if you don't want to do it. Any chance we could get pics of him with the round shield and no belt? If it was a huge PITA as you say then I understand if it'd be too much trouble. Thanks for all the pics so far regardless. :duff

**** the batch shipping BS again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back