Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the QC and final sculpt holds up this might go down as one of SSC's finest statues of all time.

Completely agree. As far as statues go they are one of the best. I just tried buying from a new manufacture , Iron Studios on the Iron man 1/4 scale statue and had to cancel because of truly poor paint quality.

I just caved and ordered the EX!!!! Saw this at comic con last year but was undecided. After much debate, I took the plunge and placed my order. The multiple display options made it hard to resist. Planning on displaying this with the first Red Skull PF. The first Cap will be displayed the rest of the avengers…..

I just caved and ordered the EX!!!! Saw this at comic con last year but was undecided. After much debate, I took the plunge and placed my order. The multiple display options made it hard to resist. Planning on displaying this with the first Red Skull PF. The first Cap will be displayed the rest of the avengers…..

I put off ordering this guy for a bit, but did so couple of weeks ago. Looking through the proto pics, I'm so glad to have this incoming. The dynamic pose, the switch-out options, the weathering - all of that holds up in QC and this guy will be hugely popular IMO!

Congrats Slynger. This bad boy was going to be on my list regardless of the switch outs but that icing on the cake is soooooo sweet.

Less than 70 of these bad boys left. I think it might be time for the Reg ES prediction since I well and truly lost the Ex ES one :(

2250?!?!? :monkey3 :dunno

I took the plunge and ordered this. Just got to order Red Skull now.

Congrats, I canceled my order due to money issues. But thinking about it now, I personally want my Captain America to be a little bigger (muscular wise). I don't plan on re-selling any statues

Congrats, I canceled my order due to money issues. But thinking about it now, I personally want my Captain America to be a little bigger (muscular wise). I don't plan on re-selling any statues

Okay yeah Savage I see where you're coming from there and I tend to agree somewhat. I still think this is spectacular but I also know by the time they release another Cap I'll probably have been priced out of this hobby. I'm getting my must haves while I can :panic:

Back