Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No not saying it won't sell just that 750 was the better amount from how long its taking but yeah with Red Skull out tomorrow it will peak in interest again. Any of you guys in for Red Skull?

Yah, 750 woulda been better...

I have everything planned out next year up to Cap. Punisher, Conan, then Cap. Waiting on HT '66 Batmobile, (points covered figures) and more info on the Hulk PF, which may not come for a while. RS looks great and the ex is really cool. Maybe...

250 would of been even better :lol

:hi5: No doubt!

Yah, 750 woulda been better...

I have everything planned out next year up to Cap. Punisher, Conan, then Cap. Waiting on HT '66 Batmobile, (points covered figures) and more info on the Hulk PF, which may not come for a while. RS looks great and the ex is really cool. Maybe...

I'm going to see if I can swing the Red Skull but I doubt it very much. Next year is just Superman and Cap for me (as long as Batman ships :rotfl) ((did I just type that!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl)) Like you I'm waiting on Hulk and an Iron Man that isn't mostly gold :( I can only afford 2 per year so I gotta keep my last space open for a must have.

HEY!! Since Batman of 2012 I have three statue orders placed. The way I see it I'm still entitled to one more for 2013 :lol

Well **** me, I just ordered the sucker... Now I have 6 god damn statues coming in this year :/

Same here Jack. I've got 6 coming as well. It's funny how a few years ago these statues were just something I would see in comic book stores but never buy because of price. But after I bought the first one the rest came so easily. Now I know how a crack head feels.

Same here Jack. I've got 6 coming as well. It's funny how a few years ago these statues were just something I would see in comic book stores but never buy because of price. But after I bought the first one the rest came so easily. Now I know how a crack head feels.

So true... These packages should have some sort of warning on them. Highly addictive and you may spend more money then you will ever be able to justify

Hopefully not.
Even if I have the money for more, I don't have the space...

After a few weeks of hemming and hawing, I finally ordered him. I missed out on the first one and there's no way I'm missing out on this one. Excited to have him coming. Already upset about the inevitable delay(s).

After a few weeks of hemming and hawing, I finally ordered him. I missed out on the first one and there's no way I'm missing out on this one. Excited to have him coming. Already upset about the inevitable delay(s).

Nice! I almost pulled the trigger, but stuff is rough right now. So I need to wait for things to get better. Praying it does before this is sold out. Haha

Nice! I almost pulled the trigger, but stuff is rough right now. So I need to wait for things to get better. Praying it does before this is sold out. Haha

Hope things get better before you. With 1000 of these bad boys to go around, I think you're safe for a bit. Here's to a good 2014 for you.

It's good to see some folks on the fence have finally come to their senses and placed their order for this righteous piece. It's going to look fantastic in hand. Go a step further like I did and pair it with the new RS PF and you will have one killer display. Bring it!!

Back