Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did someone say.........

780295382_700871.gif

TACO PARTY?!?! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's okay savage I have the same problem. It says all attachments are deleted after 24 hours but they are still there and you cannot delete them either. I gave up trying and opened a photobucket account to post some pics instead.

That's okay savage I have the same problem. It says all attachments are deleted after 24 hours but they are still there and you cannot delete them either. I gave up trying and opened a photobucket account to post some pics instead.

Thanks for the tip. LETS TACO PARTY!!!!

You have to play with the Insert Image icon a bit to get it right. I had some problems posting pics at first too.

image_zpsda8f5890.jpg

Make sure you uncheck the box next to Retrieve remote file and reference locally ​in the Insert Image window.

There are still some bugs to be worked out of the new system but they'll get them sorted eventually.

I think we all deserve rep points for the inconvenience!!

HAHAHA I'm sorry if they didn't have those little descriptions in the rep tags I wouldn't even be interested lol I promise I'll stop ......... Disclaimer: Ondi does not speak on behalf of himself

It would look amazing alongside the maquette Roberto, like really really amazing. I am awaiting the new Hulk PF and an Iron Man that isn't Iron Man 3 so I can get my dream team together! Always good to see you around bro :hi5:

Hey Ondi thanks bro :hi5: really hope you get successful with your Hulk PF...has to be up there with one of my all time favs in my collection. As for a new Iron Man 1/4 Maquette, I'm pretty sure SSC will release something in regards to an armour which isn't based on IM3 but then again...when is another matter altogether :dunno either way, really excited about this Cap PF...its gonna look killer! :rock

I think we all deserve rep points for the inconvenience!!

HAHAHA I'm sorry if they didn't have those little descriptions in the rep tags I wouldn't even be interested lol I promise I'll stop ......... Disclaimer: Ondi does not speak on behalf of himself

+1 rep for you (once the 24 hour limit expires)! :lol :lol :lol

Where were you yesterday?
Took me two days to figure that out and post a gif :lol

The Sith had a personnel meeting yesterday and the Emperor always brings Krispy Kreme doughnuts. :drool :yess:

My favourite thing about that clip is they never show him actually bite into it! You can even see him pull the taco out of his mouth when he is going into the MRI machine :rotfl

And the Academy Award goes to SHAQ for his TACO BELL commercial! :clap:clap:clap :yess: :hi5:

Back