Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool setup. I would fear people sitting on the sofa that leansback

Bought one of these and I'm disappointed that he has a chip on the shirt line where you slot his head in. And for some reason the chip is pink. The white magnet stubs where his hands go on too are kinda peeling and look older than they really are.

Might sell this one off and either buy a different PF, or try buying another Cap in better condition. His thin white shirt worries me a bit tbh. Seems so easy to tear.

Bought one of these and I'm disappointed that he has a chip on the shirt line where you slot his head in. And for some reason the chip is pink. The white magnet stubs where his hands go on too are kinda peeling and look older than they really are.

Might sell this one off and either buy a different PF, or try buying another Cap in better condition. His thin white shirt worries me a bit tbh. Seems so easy to tear.

Get another Allied Charge version. :lecture

I dunno... I confess that the more I look at mine, the more I think I wouldn't be that happy even without the (not even that major/horrible tbh) flaws. This one's not screaming "KEEP MEEEEE" in my face. And God knows with the upcoming TFA/Rogue One PFs, I'll need all the $$$ I can get...

Well, I listed him in the statue sales forum. :huh No offense, Cap, but you're not doing it for me today. :lol Never fun when you order an expensive piece and feel "meh" upon opening it.

I dunno... I confess that the more I look at mine, the more I think I wouldn't be that happy even without the (not even that major/horrible tbh) flaws. This one's not screaming "KEEP MEEEEE" in my face. And God knows with the upcoming TFA/Rogue One PFs, I'll need all the $$$ I can get...

Well, I listed him in the statue sales forum. :huh No offense, Cap, but you're not doing it for me today. :lol Never fun when you order an expensive piece and feel "meh" upon opening it.

I hear you there. Man, I'm the same way....It's happened to me more times than I care to admit.

Agree on the shield. I got that custom harness too. Looks dope! Would love to produce one I could sell on the cheap to friends.

Also, where you at ONDI?;)

Yeah, where has ONDI disappeared to?
hmm.gif

Back