Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally i got this babe boy

received_649899271828905.jpegreceived_649899158495583.jpegreceived_649898808495618.jpegreceived_649898638495635.jpegreceived_649900671828765.jpeg

Boy, this thing sure jumped up in price. I see some eBay folks want $1000+ for the exclusive. Although regular would suit me just fine.

I really gotta stop deciding I want a piece once it's sold out. :slap

$1,000? Hmm I didn't see that coming, are they ever actually selling for that? I'm surprised the Red Skull EX isn't more with only a 300 edition size.

Alot of people gouge on Ebay. The way they see it, they don't really want to sell it but list it under the old addage "a sucker is born everyday". Some grandma finds out her grandkid wants a Cap statue and she's loaded, she goes on and goes with the first one she sees.

In reality, do an advanced search on auctions only and click sold items. I was surprised this one did sell a few $550's though lately. It's actually best to see when someone lists at $0.99 and gets 25-35 bids. Usually that is the most accurate price.

How much does a regular edition go for? I'm contemplating selling mine and my EX Red Skull for space purposes, as much as I don't want to. I'm fearful of eBay so I might become a premium member and sell here instead.

$1,000? Hmm I didn't see that coming, are they ever actually selling for that? I'm surprised the Red Skull EX isn't more with only a 300 edition size.

No, they definitely aren't. But you know some eBay sellers...

Back