Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be getting cranky in my old age, but" the have a super day!" quote felt like they were saying GFY. :acme

:rotfl Soooo freakin true :lol

Doctor, Khev congrats on your WL's going through! I've got everything crossed that you get perfect statues :pray: :)

I don't know about that. I just got this e-mail back about my broken hand and the screwed up belt clasp!

"Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry. Unfortunately, we found we do not have any replacements for your Captain America. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

As we do not have an available replacement for you, please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.

If you would like to keep your Captain America as is, we can offer you a $45.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase or existing preorder. If you would like to place a new order with this credit, contact us with the item number and we will book a new order for you. If you accept one of the above credit offers and need a recommendation for a type of glue to repair your item, we recommend Zap-A-Gap which comes in a green bottle and is available in most hardware or hobby stores. It is also available for purchase online.

If neither of these options is satisfactory, you may decide to return your damaged item for a full refund.

Please confirm how you would like to proceed and I shall do my best to assist you.

Thank you so much and have a super day!

Best regards,"

Maybe I need to e-mail this Williams guy!!! :tap

Call sideshow and ask for William. :lol

But seriously, call them because that ain't right.

Nevermind, EX JUST CONVERTED!!! :rock

I still think I'll leave the gun in the box but nothing wrong with having extra options! Hot damn, Widow and Cap the same week. :thud:

OH ****************************************************************************************************************

I just converted.

tumblr_ncb1zgUFgB1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Congrats, guys! :rock:rock:rock

I can never seem to properly upload images to this website! Here is an imgur link! Luckily I did not have a broken Thompson. The Red Skull is EX as well but I prefer the regular head!

imgur: the simple image sharer

Cool pic! :rock :rock

Be sure to use the [ img ] [ / img ] code to post your pics (no spaces). Or use the Insert Image tab. Attachments and Images

How do I add an image to a post?If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.
To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert photos from your albums
(?) in this way too.

v7WXe5O.jpg

I just called SSC and asked for them to check the two exclusive Caps that just converted and to kindly send me the one with the undamaged gun and silver chin buckle. They said no problem. :cool:

:lol :lol :lol

Captain America vs. Red Skull:

Cool pics, Congrats! :duff :hi5:

Sideshow will supposedly be opening and checking my Cap before he ships to inspect. Hopefully that will eliminate any possible issues I may have :pray:

How'd you get them to do that? :lol I want to order one, but all the issues people are experiencing have me seriously spooked.

Quick question, how many pouches are supposed to be on caps belt? Someone commented on my youtube video that I may be missing one so I just want to make sure I have them all or ask for a replacement

I count 4 + the knife, pistol and shovel

Edit: looking at the pictures on sideshows website there's 5, but is that what came out in production?

So I came on here to brag about my WL converting this morning, months after sideshow saying it had no chance and they'd have to cancel....but now I'm thinking am I just going to receive a dud one that has been previously returned??? :(

How'd you get them to do that? :lol I want to order one, but all the issues people are experiencing have me seriously spooked.

You can place an order and once you get an order number contact Sideshow, explain your concerns and ask them to inspect your statue prior to shipping.

Quick question, how many pouches are supposed to be on caps belt? Someone commented on my youtube video that I may be missing one so I just want to make sure I have them all or ask for a replacement

I count 4 + the knife, pistol and shovel

Edit: looking at the pictures on sideshows website there's 5, but is that what came out in production?

I have four on my statue. Sideshow may have changed the number of pouches for the production run. :huh

So I came on here to brag about my WL converting this morning, months after sideshow saying it had no chance and they'd have to cancel....but now I'm thinking am I just going to receive a dud one that has been previously returned??? :(

Valid concern. If your order Cap and are not satisfied then return it and get your money back or ask for a replacement statue and have it inspected prior to shipping.

Khev you're exactly right. It's a shame it has to be that way. I think this year (and 2013, too, really) I've been affected more than the average frequent SS buyer, it seems most haven't gone through this stream of faults and defects like I have, which is good for everybody else (I hope it isn't this bad for most), but I'm not sure how excited I should get for anything anymore since these situations keep happening. I either settle or lose out. Sorry to even be such a downer while everybody is trying to enjoy what they have, most of you want to enjoy this statue, not crying from the few of us that got the duds.

Same as you man, I have 10 SS statues and 9 came with issues. Most were resolved but it's still a pain to go through all this everytime. At this point, if someone gave me a good price for my entire collection I think I would be willing to sell right away and be done collecting statues.

Sideshow is now filling waitlist orders for the ex, but they won't replace broken guns on the shipped exclusives - is that really the situation?

Sideshow is now filling waitlist orders for the ex, but they won't replace broken guns on the shipped exclusives - is that really the situation?

Hadn't it been stated they are making another batch of ex guns?

The reply I got for them yesterday was there were no replacements, and they were offering just a credit. I have escalated the issue. I'll post the outcome.

UPDATE: I just received an email from the CS manager (William), it seems they will do the right thing & do a new batch of EX hands! but there will be a wait time. Great news!

I think this is the post your talking about. Like I said, the rep I spoke to yesterday knew nothing about this.

UPDATE: I just received an email from the CS manager (William), it seems they will do the right thing & do a new batch of EX hands! but there will be a wait time. Great news!

I think this is the post your talking about. Like I said, the rep I spoke to yesterday knew nothing about this.

Ha! I Knew I wasn't crazy. Nut's maybe but not crazy!

Where's Ondi?!? Me -->:thwak<--Ondi :wink1:

Jim, I think you need to call Sideshow back and tell them about what William said. JMO.

Ha! I Knew I wasn't crazy. Nut's maybe but not crazy!

Where's Ondi?!? Me -->:thwak<--Ondi :wink1:

Jim, I think you need to call Sideshow back and tell them about what William said. JMO.

Already done! waiting to hear back from a manager. So we will see! :tap

Got him in last night. Fortunate to be one of the collectors who had it come in virtually unscathed. Beautiful piece. Took some pics at night in semi decent lighting and some comparison pics for those of you who enjoy those but the lighting in that room is subpar.

20141202_182522.jpg
Sadie has to inspect every piece upon arrival.

20141202_195502.jpg
Merry Christmas to me!

20141202_201327.jpg
One of the lucky ones.

20141202_195932.jpg

20141202_200011.jpg
Cuz you know I'm all about dat base bout dat base :bounce

20141202_203732.jpg

20141202_203755.jpg
Bad Chloe photo bomb

20141202_203818.jpg
Sadie photo bomb

20141202_203836.jpg

20141202_204056.jpg
Love the wear

20141202_204256.jpg
Dat Thompson. I didnt think I'd like it but it's amazeballz in person.

Comparison pics and VS scenes

20141202_205209.jpg
20141202_205348.jpg

Back