Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! :horror looks like the red and white part of the suit is actually fabric...very cool! This piece is looking SICK!! :love Although hopefully it wont suffer the same fate as some of the original Cap PF's did with reports of fading in the colour :dunno

Don't leave it the sunlight and that won't happen...my Cap looks the same as the day I took it out of the box

Hulk delayed, I can't take any more delays this month, my poor little heart might collapse.

The progress of sculpting has come a long way. The original lacks the detail these new ones have but still a fine piece.

The original had the best exclusive IMO

This one looks better but I reserve judgement til it's in my hands

The original looks like **** to me. The only thing cool about him is his musculature.

Huh. The original Cap pf is my personal favorite and I do own too many statues. Really excited about this new one though more so even now that I have the Red Skull ex in hand. Think all the Sideshow Caps are winners. Even Bucky Cap. :wink1:

Huh. The original Cap pf is my personal favorite and I do own too many statues. Really excited about this new one though more so even now that I have the Red Skull ex in hand. Think all the Sideshow Caps are winners. Even Bucky Cap. :wink1:

Haha posted that at work during a bad day. Haha. Apologies. I just meant the level of definition on the new cap is better than the original. And I'm sure in 10 years, this cap will look less define than the next pf. Just how it goes with constant progress and the ever growing abilities of the human race. :wink1:

I chalk it up to noob :lol

cqt63li4y604o9k3nzore4i7q.500x350x10.gif

Assuming this will come out on time.
Has anyone here gotten their shipping quote yet ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Assuming this will come out on time.
Has anyone here gotten their shipping quote yet ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

:lol give it a chance bro...it hasn't even made it the 'coming soon' section of the newsletter yet! Remember, the best comes to those who wait ;)

Back