Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone held a gun to my head and said pick between Hulk and Cap, which ones your favorite.... I think I'd reach out and pull the trigger for him. I can't choose.

Haha

Hahahahaha, just shoot :lol

Congrats man!

You and I both, buddy. :rock

I'll definitely be keeping this one. Winter Soldier got me pumped for this.

Anyone picking up one of the Kings Art shield? If you haven't seen them, amazing stuff. Ridiculously amazing.

Thanks guys! Very excited to get this added to the collection.

As for fave, still have to go with Hulk...been my fave for far too many years now.

And I love the Kings Art shield, but I think I saw they were 1400 bucks (please correct me if I'm wrong) but I want many more PFs before I throw that much money into one piece.

Thanks guys! Very excited to get this added to the collection.

As for fave, still have to go with Hulk...been my fave for far too many years now.

And I love the Kings Art shield, but I think I saw they were 1400 bucks (please correct me if I'm wrong) but I want many more PFs before I throw that much money into one piece.

I thought they were like $599 USD.

I think I'm one of the few who don't mind delays. I've got so much on order there's always something I've got coming soon :horror

I kind of knew that email would come. September it is, as long as he turns out good, I don't mind waiting another month.

Yeah. As long as he is healthy, I'll be happy. But this is my first direct piece from sideshow.

Back