Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like the reasonable solution. That's where my stuff shows up. Usually to the total disruption of the entire company.

Haha. Don't you love that. Not busy all day, **** comes up when your boss is in the room.

NRD taken today. Can anyone help me get a signature picture of this statue, I'm pumped!

NRD taken today. Can anyone help me get a signature picture of this statue, I'm pumped!

Hey Ty, congrats buddy :hi5: so glad I didn't cancel this a few months back...after watching the new movie I'm as pumped as you are buddy :rock

aba7arut.jpg

I'm still on the fence about this, not sure how it'll look displayed next to the new Thor and Hulk

I'm still on the fence about this, not sure how it'll look displayed next to the new Thor and Hulk

Hope you make the right decision takkoo, not sure how long you've got until the reg sells out though :dunno I can imagine the secondary market prices for this one will increase by quite a bit :(

Hope you make the right decision takkoo, not sure how long you've got until the reg sells out though :dunno I can imagine the secondary market prices for this one will increase by quite a bit :(

Especially with everything he comes with and an attractive ES. The look he has, means you can insert him into a variety of collections. Plus the EX, while nice, is not really necessary. I like the two finger move forward hand best myself.

Honestly, to me, this is the most impressive thing I have seen SS put up for PO. I just think it's an absolute home run!

Especially with everything he comes with and an attractive ES. The look he has, means you can insert him into a variety of collections. Plus the EX, while nice, is not really necessary. I like the two finger move forward hand best myself.

Honestly, to me, this is the most impressive thing I have seen SS put up for PO. I just think it's an absolute home run!

Yep, great post buddy :hi5: its certainly one of the most impressive PF's that Sideshow have put up in recent years...however, the Doom LSF for me has to be Sideshows most impressive PO period :thud

Yep, great post buddy :hi5: its certainly one of the most impressive PF's that Sideshow have put up in recent years...however, the Doom LSF for me has to be Sideshows most impressive PO period :thud

I try not to thing about the 1/2 stuff... I am in enough trouble as it is! It is awesome though!

:goodpost: He really is shaping up to be a great piece! I debated with myself for a while on if I wanted this or not, but now having locked in the EX, I couldn't be happier to have him on the way!!

:goodpost: He really is shaping up to be a great piece! I debated with myself for a while on if I wanted this or not, but now having locked in the EX, I couldn't be happier to have him on the way!!

I agree. I preordered the ex. Canceled. Waitlist end day one. Canceled. And now ordered reg and on waitlist. And I'll tell ya what. I am going to regret it if I don't get the ex...but, I will be getting this awesome statue either way.

I agree. I preordered the ex. Canceled. Waitlist end day one. Canceled. And now ordered reg and on waitlist. And I'll tell ya what. I am going to regret it if I don't get the ex...but, I will be getting this awesome statue either way.

There are a lot of lessons you end up learning in this hobby and #1 rule is no regrets. If you want a piece order it while you can and if you have to get rid of it when the statue actually ships then so be it, but don't give up your reservation cause there will be someone waiting to snag it...that said you did the next best thing by ensuring you get one either way by PO the reg. I send the best of luck in you getting a waitlist conversion savage

:hi5:

Yay!! That's cool savage, this too is one of the most exciting pieces for me. I've already said it a dozen times but what a pose! This piece just screams display options to me and I can't wait to assembe the Ondi Avengers. It's gonna be RAD!! (Thought I'd pull rad out of retirement for a little while) :lol

Back