Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely loved Cap2. Best Marvel movie to date. And I have no doubt it will be the best comic movie of the summer.

Damn. When did you put in your waitlist not? Also, congrats guys. Hope mine happens :(

I got a bad feeling it won't convert since I didn't make it in this batch. Can't see many more people canceling this cap statue...

Thats the XM studios one right? It has the optional arm holding the flag aswell as the shield? It is nice but then i think it lacks the sort of detail that you'd get from a Sideshow piece :dunno

My only complaint about XM statues is the lack of detail and depth of the faces (at least in the pictures), they all seem so flat, but everything else about the statue is killer...

Do the waitlist converts naturally all go out at once? Or do they roll out over time usually?

Like in past experiences.

You will only be charged the 10% NRD when your order converts. The remaining balance plus shipping will be due when the statute is ready to ship, as normal.

Congrats on your conversion!

Thanks Xaerius, i must admit most people on Freaks dont have a problem sharing info and giving a bit of guidance for new comers which is great.
Cheers everyone

Thanks Xaerius, i must admit most people on Freaks dont have a problem sharing info and giving a bit of guidance for new comers which is great.
Cheers everyone

That's what the forums are for :).

This piece is going to look killer with Thor! So glad I'm on for both of them!

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

With past waitlists, is there usually multiple groups that get converted at a time? Or does it usually go one big group of converts, then maybe a couple more people here and there?

This piece is going to look killer with Thor! So glad I'm on for both of them!

Sent from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Yes, I think it will too. I have RS on order but am very tempted to go with the new Thor piece.

Yes, I think it will too. I have RS on order but am very tempted to go with the new Thor piece.

Personally I don't think you can go wrong with either or. Red Sonja has the best Ex, where as Thor had the weakest Ex IMO. I'm getting both no way I'm letting a couple of my favorite comic characters slip by!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back