Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They shoudl make the villain into statue, he is cooler than Cap A in this new movie...

From SS's website:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Collectibles Coming Soon
Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to announce a line of 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure collectibles based on the upcoming film Captain America: the Winter Soldier are coming soon! Each 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure will feature authentic likeness to the actors, such as Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, as their on screen characters – Captain America and Winter Soldier. These upcoming Marvel must-have’s will be reporting for Pre-Order duty soon! Plus, enter for a chance to win one of TWO(2) Hot Toys Captain America – Rescue Version Sixth Scale Figures today!

Source: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/captain-america-the-winter-soldier/

So yes, a movie Winter Soldier is being planned. I don't expect a PO for it for a while though. They still haven't put up a PO for IM3's Mark 42 maquette, the new Avengers movie might be out by the time SS is ready for it.

Couldn't risk it. Ordered the reg, starting a flex pay. Called sideshow and they explained they would transfer all payments once (if it happens) my wait list converts.

The reg cap doesn't seem to be going anywhere (unless I just missed the low alert on the page), seems like there's plenty of time for a conversion to happen before jumping on a reg?

The reg cap doesn't seem to be going anywhere (unless I just missed the low alert on the page), seems like there's plenty of time for a conversion to happen before jumping on a reg?
Savage is in a win win situation.
Ex converts he can transfer the NRD and cancel the Reg, no conversion and he's secured a Reg.

Savage is in a win win situation.
Ex converts he can transfer the NRD and cancel the Reg, no conversion and he's secured a Reg.

That's the plannnnnn mannnn. Haha

I hope I get the ex, but I do not plan on displaying it with the gun. Or even reselling it. But it'd be nice to have for resale purposes for my kids when I die... Hahaha

That's the plannnnnn mannnn. Haha

I hope I get the ex, but I do not plan on displaying it with the gun. Or even reselling it. But it'd be nice to have for resale purposes for my kids when I die... Hahaha

NO! I will haunt my kids if they sell my statues!! :ghost

NO! I will haunt my kids if they sell my statues!! :ghost

Haha. Seriously though. I'm going to bread my future son to love comics just as much as I do. Can you imagine these Marvel and other comic movies being "vintage" to our kids haha

Haha. Seriously though. I'm going to bread my future son to love comics just as much as I do. Can you imagine these Marvel and other comic movies being "vintage" to our kids haha

I'm currently working on this with my son...and I think it's working. He's three and loves everything Marvel ESPECIALLY Ironman. I already bought us tickets to the Marvel Universe live show coming to Houston next year.

My six year old son schools me on Marvel.

lol I'll always say that kids are the most difficult and rewarding things in life. Getting schooled by your six year old is one of those rewarding moments...now when they begin to school you on life is when the problems begin.

I'm currently working on this with my son...and I think it's working. He's three and loves everything Marvel ESPECIALLY Ironman. I already bought us tickets to the Marvel Universe live show coming to Houston next year.

lol I'll always say that kids are the most difficult and rewarding things in life. Getting schooled by your six year old is one of those rewarding moments...now when they begin to school you on life is when the problems begin.

Yeah. When I have a son, I'm buying him a captain america onesie. Haha

Hey guys, I've been meaning to ask. How good are the deliveries when it comes to sideshow orders? Like my neighborhood is shady and don't want it left on the porch, will they for sure only leave it if they get a signature from me?

Just worried about it disappearing off my steps...

Back