Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Twos said:
You guys rock. Great suggestions. It reminds me of the Christmas my brother bought something for himself and I gave it to him as a gift so he wouldn't get in trouble with his wife. My wife was in on that one so she knows my ways all too well. But I'm still open to suggestions.

that is awesome! I am in awe of your genius.

Khev said:
Quick question, will having a detachable head and shield in any way reduce the overall build quality of the statue itself? I'm contemplating getting the regular instead to just have one secure piece.
Great question! I wonder if anyone knows... :D

Agent0028 said:
Grr...once again I find myself debating ober whether ot save the money or splurge and get the exclusive. The thing I want most is that German helmet, the shield and helmet I could do without.

I agree, I like everything more about the exclusive but the cowel. The German helm though, that seals it! :cool:

I just noticed there's two different belt buckles. WWII Cap has a rectangular one while modern Cap has an oval shaped one. Will we get both?

I ordered the exclusive too! and I couldn't agree more with those who are asking to bring Thor next

wofford29 said:
no it won't hurt it at all. Just look at the Wolverine and Iron Man Comiquettes with detachable heads. you can't even tell.
I don't either of those pieces, so I was just hoping for confirmation from someone in the know that there won't be any problems. Thanks!

great idea wook.

any guesses on the Edition size for the exclusive? they are allowing 2 per account.

Vader AL said:
great idea wook.

any guesses on the Edition size for the exclusive? they are allowing 2 per account.
Interesting, just noticed that. I wonder why they didn't just keep it at one per account and let people buy the regular if they wanted both versions.

I don't get why you would want both versions since the exclusive allows you to have both versions in one piece. I guess you might want to display both versions at the same time--is that it?

Oh, to have that kind of money...

tomandshell said:
I don't get why you would want both versions since the exclusive allows you to have both versions in one piece. I guess you might want to display both versions at the same time--is that it?

Oh, to have that kind of money...
I wish. I'd love to be able to display both at once.

I'll be going with the WWII look, but it seems a shame to leave that Ultron head in the box. Methinks Ultron will be time traveling back to WWII. Cap's tough enough to take on Nazis and Ultron.

I think the Ultron head will be relevant when Cap is displayed next to other Avengers. Otherwise the nazi helmet would make the most powerful statement in the display context of this piece.

this is a very minor nitpick, but I was wondering why his right hand looks like claws? Kinda like Catwoman fingers in her leather gloves, with the claws poking out.

it would be nice if it was there to hold an American Flag. i was wondering that too....not a biggee.....kind of looks like he is half-way into making a fist.

Look at the individually sculpted scales. Immaculate!

71611_press04-001.jpg

7161_press04-001.jpg

BTW, for those who have noticed the slight discrepancy in belt buckle shapes between the two editions... I have received confirmation that the rectangle buckle will be the final design (the one pictured on the WWII version), on both editions. Feel free to pass this info on to other boards that have been discussing it :duff

Back