Captain A Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An "obvious" exclusive eh? The only obvious things I can think of would be:

1. Alternate Shield
2. Alternate Costume
3. Unmasked

I could also see it being an America flag but I don't think that would take "geeking out" to new heights.

i'm hoping for WWII Cap as the excl.

i can't see it being another shield because i can't see that "knocking anyone's socks off"...i can't see the interchangeable head being a huge deal, though it would a nice excl.

Vader AL said:
i'm hoping for WWII Cap as the excl.

i can't see it being another shield because i can't see that "knocking anyone's socks off"...i can't see the interchangeable head being a huge deal, though it would a nice excl.

Well, I would hope a WWII Cap WOULD have the triangular shield he used for one issue only ( CAPTAIN AMERICA COMICS #1). Timely had to switch to the disc-shaped shield after one issue because of a potential lawsuit from MLJ (? not sure of the company) claiming the triangular shield looked too similar to their character THE SHIELD'S logo.

Mithrandier said:
Do you mean this Civil War look?????

CW04_Picture9.jpg

HAHAHAHA. Actually I meant his current look with the more leathery, gritty look with the pouches. But if they want to offer the Iron Man Beatdown version that would be great too

Tendou-Kabuto said:
HAHAHAHA. Actually I meant his current look with the more leathery, gritty look with the pouches. But if they want to offer the Iron Man Beatdown version that would be great too

:chew :chew :chew :chew Great idea
Perhaps simply no exclusive :lol

Khev said:
An "obvious" exclusive eh? The only obvious things I can think of would be:

1. Alternate Shield
2. Alternate Costume
3. Unmasked

I could also see it being an America flag but I don't think that would take "geeking out" to new heights.

USAgent or Ultimate Cap are possibilities but very unlikely. I think the alternate shield, a patriotic base or an accesory pack that includes the pouch belt, Avengers communicator and some other gadgets are more likely.

I think I've figured it out. Cap's exclusive will his drafting table and stool from Steve's days as a comic book artist.:D Ah, life was much simpler then.:rolleyes:

Does Captain America have a vehicle he uses like a motorcycle. Maybe the exclusive is something like that.....what do you think?

I think a 1/4 scale vehicle would be too big, but who knows, it would certainly be interesting.

I also think that the unmasked won't be the exclusive because Dave said its the best ever and unmasked has been done already. Maybe a switchable shield. I assume most people are referring to the shield that he originally used being the one like Master Replicas is making? Could it possibly be one with a razor edge? I think there was a discussion of that being the exclusive for the vs. dio. I'm dying to know.

I would really like a patriotic base of some sort for this piece, exclusive or not makes no difference to me. Either way I'm very excited about it.

The only way for it to have the retro shield is for it to be a WWII version. They wouldn't do an Ultimate version because of the shield situation. It wouldn't be worth it since they are so similar.

ahhhh....yes. Gotta love Andy's sculpts. If that wasn't a bust I would have gotten him. I will have to go with the WWII Capt. America.

Back