Media Capcom open for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say let nintendo buy them i would rather this then Microsoft those bastards are greedy.

Oh damn, I actually forgot about Dino Crisis 3 :slap life was easier like that... :lol that game sucks. I think I'll play the first one again, that was wasn't easy

No one wants to remember 3. The first one's good, but it's really strict in regards to supply management.

Maybe it's not feasible but I want Sony to buy Capcom. I kinda think that would end up being the best thing for Capcom and it's franchises.

On a personal level I grew up playing RE1, RE2 and RE3 on the Playstation so in my mind that would be fitting. Losing RE from the Playstation brand would make me very sad...

Edit: On second thought. We have what,...28,000+ members on these forums right...? Perhaps if we pool our money together, we can take over Capcom. Ownership would be split 28,000+ ways, but that could work.

We'd have to do our best to agree on what games we come out with next though...

Last edited:
Honestly though Capcom needs a change they have some of the best franchises in the world and they hardly do anything with them .Resident Evil needs to be reworked Street Fighter is good but i would go back to 2d .DMC I liked the reboot it was fresh the old series started getting dry .Megaman please do something with this Character. Dino crisis bring it back for next Gen so many franchise that are just dead and they do know what to do with.

Hm so this happened huh? Looks like not giving fans what they want f'd them in the a. Sad. Keep Nintendo far away from this, I don't want kiddy ass Mario characters in resident evil. Ooo and bring back Dino crises we desperately need a remake of that.

They have so many great franchises which are forgotten about, outside of the occasional crossover game, (Dino Crisis, Viewtiful Joe, Megaman, Power Stone), and now Resident Evil is just becoming boring.

Back