Media Capcom open for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow

giphy.gif

They really are a bunch of losers

I hope someone out there can bring Dino Crisis and Resident Evil back to life

Yup, only three franchises they're focusing on. Monster Hunter is still largely omitted in the west, Street Fighter is a bit stale, and Resident Evil has gone from survival horror to a Call of Duty turd. What about Mega Man? Onimusha? Dino Crisis? Okami? Viewtiful Joe? Breath of Fire?

Last edited:
Naughty Dog would be a dream come true, but I don't think they are big enough to buy it. Hopefully, they fire all the creative staff and start over.

Nintendo better stay the **** away from it.

Resident Evil is bad enough with Capcom, we don't need little kitty RE Wii U games >_>

Whoever buys it, it won't be a company were happy with :lol

Yeah, if Square-Enix buys it, their response to fans would be "we don't have enough staff and it would take 20 years!" Then they'd just release FFXIII-4 because everyone asked for that, right? :lol

We'll we'd NEVER get a RE2 remake "until another game surpasses it" which was their rationale for not remaking FFVII.

I'd be good with Sega buying them. I see a lot of people around the net wanting Nintendo to get Capcom and I don't see why that would be a good thing. It needs to go to a company that's not locked into a hardware brand.

Back