Cancelled all my orders at SS

• Thread starter Saruman on Nazgul Steed
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon's standing over my shoulder and is blushing from the praise :dance He says thank you :toast

My thanks to Jon also! :toast I've had three pieces arrived damaged and returned for replacement, and Jon has handled them quickly and professionally every time! Thanks Jon!! :clap :clap

Yeh great job there Jon. He handles all the replacements that has to be sent to me.

All processed and done very fast. I once had a helm from the gondor set which has an obvious repair/ment mark. And i can relate to Linda's frustration. Which just makes me this... is there ever a QC thing or they are just sticking the sticker for show. I have always thought the latter actually.

If the repair is good or the crack/break is hardly noticable, i can understand. But when it's so obvious, how could they still pack it up. :dunno

I would be interested to know what QC actually entails. The fact that pieces arrive with obvious imperfections just shows that it cannot be doing its job.

Hi Linda,

I guess I was just unlucky. A sorry would have been nice since I did the right thing and never got one of those. Good Luck.

Mike
:ted

Hi Mike,

a well meand sorry then you did indeed the richt thing,at that moment i was just a newbie at ebay so again i could have handled things better

SORRY hope you can forgive me sometime

Regards Linda

Hi Linda,

I'm sorry too. We are cool. I've been waiting for 18 months. LOL. :bliss

Did you ever wind up getting a Boromir?

Mike
:ted

Hi Mike,

yes i got all the busts now found one in a belgian store so i could pick him up.
YOU are indeed COOL:rock

Regards Linda:peace

re

Ah yes, Jon, the very same guy who wrote me an email telling me that a replacement for the 'Meeting' plaque would look just as bad (in terms of the paintjob) as the one I wanted to return. :lol

Back