Can i pre-order lurtz ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it sounds like from the affiliate newsletter that the regular is the sword and shield. So the the other hand set must be just for the exclusive. No word on pricing though.

Done! Sideshow definately improved their system, flawless, no delay.

Thanks Sideshow for taking into account the past few hickups, you certainly made things easier today. :banana

Got him!

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to look at the pics again. ;)

Got mine! I didn't even bother to look at the pictures before submitting my order. After I got my order number, I hit the back button to see if I got the exclusive or not, and what Lurtz looks like. Pretty cool.

I'm in but there was much more anxiety involved with this pre-order than the Star Wars figures. Now I know how you Star Wars die hards felt. :wacky

Very cool piece! I think the pose is perfect.

I am also glad that the nameplate is there but not distracting or sticking out like a sore thumb.

Nice work Sideshow!

Cannot wait for this one (as you know).

Gruson said:
Very cool piece! I think the pose is perfect.

I am also glad that the nameplate is there but not distracting or sticking out like a sore thumb.

Nice work Sideshow!

Cannot wait for this one (as you know).

Personally, I don't care for the nameplate but your right, at least it doesn't stand out like DM's Barad-dur.

there was much more anxiety involved with this pre-order than the Star Wars figures

Nah, this was a piece of cake. My heart rate didn't go up at all. Trying to order Anakin and getting the server error messages, I was jumping up and down and pulling out my hair (and the hair of my loved ones). This was nice and simple.

:peace Ordered mine at 0500 hrs local time, downunder.
Blurry eyed, no sleep yet, but hey, it's the last day of the year overhere,
and I can sleep it off.
Have a great ending to 2005 to all you nutty freaks.
:angelsmil

Back