Can anyone recommend ABC-Express on EBay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another +1 recommendation here :rock

Have purchased many items from ABC-Express over the years and have never had a problem.

Cheers

Well its done, I've preordered the Tumbler and the Bat-Pod from ABC. I've just asked them to send me an invoice for the proper shipping amount the quoted in an email to me today.

I also ordered the Dark Knight figure, the Original Costume figure and the Joker from another seller in France with 501 transactions and 100% positive feedback :)

Cant believe what I've just done, spending so much money :)

My first Hot Toys and Batman Collectibles ever!

I've been buying from them for almost a year now and never had an issue.
Ive got all my DK figures coming from them as well, 2x original costume, 2x DK costume and a joker. I hope they dont have to cut my order short because of lack of stock:monkey4. That happened with the wolf predator.

I recommend them most out of the ebay e-tailers. they tend to have the best shipping prices for the most part. only thing i have to complain about is they don't notify you when an item ships...but at the same time it's a nice surprise coming home to a package you didn't expect. :D

I ordered from them too a couple weeks ago. Batman and Joker will be my first Hot Toys figures.

Got my Cleaner Wolf from them last week...nice n' quick from the date they said it had shipped. One thing though...this legendary "bullet proof" packaging...i mean come on wtf?!:lol a skin tight cardboard box and a SINGLE layer of bubble wrap!!! Got it safe though!

Got my Cleaner Wolf from them last week...nice n' quick from the date they said it had shipped. One thing though...this legendary "bullet proof" packaging...i mean come on wtf?!:lol a skin tight cardboard box and a SINGLE layer of bubble wrap!!! Got it safe though!

I know what you mean about the packing... not exactly what you'd expect with a claim like that! But somebody must be watching over 'em, 'cause so far everything I've ordered from them has arrived without even the slightest amount of damage!

Back